Thank you~

Thanks for reading~

This is now the longest thing I've written lol so I hope it didn't get boring or if it did it was worth it (^_^')

Either way I hope you enjoyed the story and it was worth the read if you got to the end~

Thanks for the reading and I appreciate any and all feedback as long as it's constructive lol

Have a nice day, week, month, year and life XD

--- --- --- --- ---

Ps from the author months after the og draft,

I finished writing this book months ago but as I lost track of time and my schedule became more unorganised I failed to update as frequent as I intended and I know I gave the heads up at the start of this bc I knew it's happen but I still feel the need to apologise.

Even now since the last update I had plans to finish it the following day but I forgot ^^' so I guess here's a little reminder to not let life get on top of you and have some you time, don't let life get too busy.

I plan on revisiting this story in the future since it's basically a slice of life/ coming of age kinda thing and Ik when I originally wrote this it made me happy, it was one of the last books I wrote before writers block punched me in the face lol so if you enjoyed the story keep an eye out I guess

And I suppose since I did this mid way through the story it may be nice to come full circle and do a final round of questions for this book so expect another chapter for that I guess but after that apart from an update when a continuation potentially comes that's it for this story.

This is my longest thank you chapter ever lol and I feel like it's just been an explanation so;
Thank you for reading, thank you for taking time out of your day to follow this fluffy story. The interactions and responses to this story always make me smile like the general love for the characters so thank you for appreciating them and I appreciate you ~

I hope you all have a nice day/week/month/year/ life. Wishing you all the best <3

Until next time ~