Part 29: Dunno

"Y-Yooni..." Jimin quietly called out as he started to rub at his eyes.

Yoongi got up from the seat he was sat on and walked over, sitting on the floor next to Jimin.

Yoongi ran a hand through Jimin's hair and whispered "Afternoon sleepy."not wanting to startle the other boy.

Jimin slowly opened his eyes and look up at Yoongi through his eyelashes, tiredly reaching forward.

Jimin poked Yoongi's nose and quietly said "Boop." before giggling.

Yoongi smiled and got up off the floor, ruffling Jimin's hair.

Jimin quietly asked "Is Grammy home yet?" looking up and Yoongi with big doe eyes.

Yoongi frowned as he shook his head lightly saying "Not yet Chim and she won't be for a few more days."

Jimin rolled over on to his side so that he could face Yoongi and repeated "Chim..." to himself.

Yoongi raised an eyebrow and Jimin mumbled "Chim is a cute name..."

Yoongi nodded in agreement not sure where the name he said came from but deciding to go with it and say "That's my new nickname for you, almost as cute as the person it's for."

Jimin blushed and snuggled into the couch in response, quietly complaining "But J-J-Ji-min-ie dun' have one fo' Yooni hyung."

Yoongi lightly smiled as he replied "Yoongi hyung doesn't need one. And now you have Yoongi hyung talking in the third person. Look at what your doing to me Chim."

Both of them chuckled at the end part and Yoongi ran his hand through Jimin's hair one more time before getting up.

Yoongi stretched and then asked "So, we now have allllll afternoon to do whatever you want. What would you like to do?"

Jimin continued to lay there as he shrugged his shoulders.

Yoongi pouted slightly as he complained "Jimin-ah~ I came up with the idea for this morning so now it's your turn~"

Jimin lazily replied "I wanna do nothin'." with a pout of his own on his face.

Yoongi walked around the couch as he asked "Why not?" getting another shrug from Jimin.

He leaned against the back of the couch perching on it so he could see Jimin better before asking again "Why not Jiminie?"

Jimin let out a loud sigh as he cutely stretched, raising his hands above his head, as he answered aloud "I dunno."

Yoongi could tell that Jimin wanted something but wasn't asking for it so choose to say "Well then until you know i'm gonna go play with Johnathon and Piiiinnnkiieee?" hoping that Jiminie would go play too.

Yoongi got up to head up the stairs but before he could turn around fully Jimin had caught his arm.

Yoongi turned back to look at the boy who suddenly looked panicked.

"J-J-Johnathon and Pinkie, n-not nice, they no like each other. Pway with Jiminie instead."

Yoongi nodded and pulled Jimin up from the seat asking "What should we play then?"