Part 21: Pick up

Yoongi decided he'd dress a bit nicer but not too nice, effortlessly put together, not sure if it was a fancy café or not and not being sure if Jimin would be in little or big space since he agreed in big space.

Either way he wanted to have fun.

The same went for Jimin and he himself wasn't sure what head space to be in but he choose to force himself to stay in big so he didn't embarrass or trouble Yoongi.

Yoongi threw on a pair of ripped black skinny jeans with a loose white blouse tucked in, accompanied with a pair of black docks and a black trench styled coat.

Jimin also felt the same dilemma as Yoongi because he was really anxious on how to dress.

He choose to wear a cream over-sized knitted turtle neck with with black jeans and black boots.

Both looked put together in a different way but it reflected both of their personalities with Yoongi being on the edgier side and Jimin being on the softer, both arguably being a perfect match because of the juxtaposition.

Yoongi decided he'd finally pick his car up from the garage due to the fact he had basically ran to Jimin's house a few nights prior when he could have just gotten into his car which he already owned and had just been avoiding picking up for months.

Normally Yoongi wouldn't take his car if meeting up with people from school due to the following questions on how he afforded it, but since Jimin's grandmother drove a Tesla he felt like he was safe to take his car without questions.

He also felt like Jimin wouldn't try to suck up to him because of it because from what Yoongi had seen Jimin genuinely appeared as a good person.

Yoongi pulled up to Jimin's house this time in his all black G wagon and was allowed through by Seokmin who just whistled at the car once Yoongi had drove through.

When he got to the gate's of the Park house he decided to leave his car outside and walk up to the gate and enter that way.

Mrs Park quickly buzzed him through and met him at the door which was already wide open.

"You clean up well when your actually going out and about, don't you deary?" Mrs Park teased and Yoongi chuckled and nodded in response, then replying "Thank you Mrs Park, how's Holly and Jimin doing?"

Mrs Park frowned slightly and confessed "They want to keep him a bit longer because they think something else is wrong but please don't tell Jimin. If i'm being honest, i'm more worried about him because he's barely left his room or eaten since that night. Holly has the best vet in Seoul but I don't know how I can help my little Jiminie. He's never handled stuff like this well."

Yoongi frowned to but before he could say anything else on the matter he noticed a small head poking around the corner from one of the rooms inside.

Instead of replying to Mrs Park he smiled at the boy and waved hoping the elderly lady understood, which of course she did.

Jimin slowly waddled out, hiding his face in his jumper until he reached the door.

Jimin quietly greeted "Hi." with his voice being slightly muffled by the turtle neck.

Yoongi smiled at him as he also greeted back "Hi." trying to deny the fact of how undeniably handsome Jimin looked.

He also looked super adorable and mature considering how most of the times he'd seen Jimin he was wearing baggy pastel clothes which hid him.

And in Jimin's opinion the whole outfit Yoongi was wearing complimented him perfectly and undoubtedly made him look like 'boyfriend material.'

Both boys stood staring at each other for a moment until Mrs Park chuckled slightly causing both to snap out of their day dream.

They turned to the lady and both tilted their heads in sync causing her to chuckle more.

She reached into her cardigan pocket and pulled out a wallet and a phone, handing it over to Jimin before gently pushing him out of the door.

"There should be enough money there to do absolutely anything and if you do need more you have my phone number. now both of you have fun and be safe~ toodles~"

Jimin and Yoongi just watched as the door closed on their confused faces.

Jimin quietly said "Okay?" Confusion evident in his voice and when you looked at his face which caused Yoongi to chuckle.

Jimin turned to look at Yoongi confused so Yoongi just asked "You ready to go then Jiminie?"

Jimin shrugged and started to play with his sweater paws nervously.

Yoongi lifted his hand up and ruffled the other boys hair, quietly reassuring "We'll have fun, I promise. Now where is the location of this cafe."