Part 25: Little

Mrs Park went upstairs to wake both boys up since it was getting to around Tea time and she wanted to know what they wanted for tea since they were both obviously drained.

She entered Jimin's room finding both boys sleeping soundly facing one and other with their hands peaking out from above the blanket with their hands intertwined.

She cooed at the site and wanted to just leave them because the site was so cute but she knew better so proceeded to wake them up.

She wasn't sure which to wake up first so choose to wake them both up at once.

She gently called out "Boys?" shaking them lightly until Jimin groaned lightly.

Jimin stirred slightly as he tiredly complained "I dun wanna wake up, me wanna sweep..."

Mrs Park went to her grandsons side running her hand through his hair as she said "I know honey but we need to wake Yoongi up and order some food for tea. It's food time and both of you need to eat. Now why don't you wake Yoongi up for Grammy so I can go make a quick phone call before coming back to find out what you want."

Jimin sighed dramatically and rolled over, bumping slightly into Yoongi causing him to realise how close they were.

He looked at their intertwined hands and blushed slightly, quickly saying "I wake hyungie up now."

Mrs Park smiled and said "Thank you." kissing Jimin's head lightly before leaving the room.

Jimin was surprised to find Yoongi in his bed for a moment before remembering earlier on.

He blushed again at the memory of them holding hands as they walked around, suddenly feeling very flustered.

He pushed his feelings aside though because he knew he had to wake Yoongi up like the good boy he is.

He shook the others arm lightly but he didn't move or stir slightly so Jimin repeated the process this time with more force but earned the same result.

He looked at his sleeping hyung and quietly called out "Yooni hyung, me needs you to gets upsies." hoping that it would miraculously get Yoongi to wake up.

And what he didn't realise is that it did but Yoongi just choose to keep his eyes shut because he was lazy and comfy, and most importantly enjoying the other boys sleepy voice.

It was obvious he had woken up in little space, which Yoongi found adorable, but Yoongi wasn't sure if immediately getting up would be a good idea because he knew how cranky he could get.

So he kept his eyes shut as Jimin kept trying.

"Hyungie..."

"Yooni hyung... J-J- hpft Minnie needs you to gets up. Pwease?"

"No fairs hyungie, Minnie has to gets up but you wonts... wakes uppppp~"

After a few minutes of failed attempts Jimin pulled his hand out of Yoongi's and sat back on the bed and huffed, mumbling "Meanie." under his breath.

Yoongi pouted lightly at the loss of the warmth next to him and tried not to smile when he realised Jimin was annoyed which in all honesty sounded so adorable that he had to literally bite his cheek so he didn't smile.

He took a deep breath before growling "That wasn't nice to call hyung now was it?"

It wasn't supposed to come out as a growl but Yoongi hadn't said anything since he woke up and his already low voice got deeper and more rough when he did.

He peeked one eye open and looked at the boy who was frozen on the spot.

Jimin's shocked face turned into a pout as he complained "You was ups but didn't weply to Minnie. You is a meanie hyung."

Yoongi tapped next to him because he didn't feel like moving just yet and Jimin complied, even though he was moody, and sat next to him.

Yoongi took Jimin's hand again and hugged it close to him as he shut his eyes again rolling on to his side before apologising "I'm sorry, I was comfy."

Jimin still pouted but also apologised "Me sowwy fo' calling you a meanie."

Yoongi hummed as he thought for a moment noticing Jimin's speech seeming Younger as well as the way Jimin was acting so asked "Jiminie are you littler now than normal?"

Jimin's eyes widened as a blush quickly spread across his cheeks giving Yoongi the answer he wanted.

Yoongi sat up and asked "Is that a yes?" wanting verbal confirmation which he got with a nod and a quiet "Sowwy." from Jimin.

Yoongi shook his head and ran a hand through Jimin's hair lazily as he said "Don't be sorry, just tell me when you are Jiminie."

Jimin nodded and leaned into Yoongi's touch enjoying the feeling.

Yoongi carried on with the action and waited for Jimin to say why he woke him.

Jimin lazily said "Grammy wan's to knows what yum yum's we want's." getting a hum in response from Yoongi before the other said "We best go downstairs then, shouldn't we?"

Jimin nodded and reluctantly stood up, holding his hand out for Yoongi to take a hold of and then they both went downstairs hand in hand.