Part 36: Baking

"Yooni hyung! Look at this!" Jimin said holding up his drawing.

Yoongi took the drawing and looked at it with a small smile before asking "Is that a cookie? With a drawing on it?"

Jimin proudly nodded as he slowly said "Yuhuh~" innocently looking up through his eyelashes up at his hyung.

Yoongi could only think about how cute Jimin would look if he got to see his picture come to life so decided to casually ask "Why draw a drawing of a cookie when we can just bake cookies and decorate them?"

He realised that it could just be taken as a sentence on what they could do because he didn't ask specifically but luckily for him Jimin interpreted it correctly.

The littler bounced on his seat a little as he asked "Really!?" getting a much calmer "Really." in response.

Jimin started dancing on his chair and singing "Whoop whoop~"

Yoongi mumbled "Cute." to himself before getting up from his seat.

He spoke a little louder as he said "Let's go see if you have what we need then."

Jimin got up too and followed Yoongi through to the kitchen where they began the quest for ingredients.

------ ------ ------ -------

After over a hour of prep and baking Yoongi and Jimin had a successful batch of cookies in front of them and two outfits completely ruined.

Luckily it wasn't because they had a food fight in the middle like they almost did when Jimin clapped his flour covered hands in Yoongi's face, but it didn't and that's what mattered.

They just both happened to be messy because it was more for fun than anything else so they didn't care if they just wiped there hands on there clothes, or they didn't after Jimin wiped his hands on his shorts...

Either way they were onto decorating cookies now and Jimin was completely focused.

Yoongi on the other hand just drew faces on the cookies being to lazy to do anything as focus heavy as Jimin was.

When they were done Jimin revealed his cookies proudly to Yoongi who was impressed.

He could tell what each picture was becuase they were done so well but he was confused at one...

"They look so good Jiminie, I can tell what they all are except... I can't tell who they are with Holly?"

Jimin explained "That's Yooni hyung and Jiminie taking pictu-r-es of Holly." before giving a wide crescent smile which made Yoongi just want to squish his cheeks.

"Well it's beautiful Chim, why don't we take some more later?"

"DEAL! I BOUGHT HIM THE CUTEST ITTLE BOW AND ITS SO CUTE AND I LOVE IT AND HIM!"

"Heh, okay I believe you. Now lets leave these for now and get cleaned up okay..."