Part 19 - Peter

Your POV:

My mom worked late again tonight as usual, so I was on my own. I asked MJ and Ned if they wanted to hang out. MJ was busy with homework and Ned felt awkward about hanging out with me without Peter knowing. Usually, Peter would come over but it seems like he doesn't want anything to do with me.

I ended up doing my homework quickly then I sat on the couch again in a sweatshirt and sweatpants watching TV. I video chatted with Brynn and Elise for a while, but around 11 PM they had to get to bed.

I'm sitting on the couch watching The Office in my sweats eating popcorn when there's a knock on the door. I walk over to answer it and Peter is standing there. He walks in and begins to ramble.

"I know you're mad at me. I realize that I haven't been the nicest person,"

I walk into the kitchen and go to the fridge. Peter keeps rambling as I grab two bottles of water and then set them down on the table.

"It's fine," I say.

He looks at me strangely and looks back and forth from me to the water bottles, "So you're fine?"

I nod and open up my water bottle and take a sip. He laughs and shakes his head, "So you just forgive me, or do you just really want to drink your water in peace?"

I finish drinking, "Well I was on my way to the fridge to grab my sacred bottle of water when you so happened to disrupt me."

I set my water bottle down, "You have been acting like a little BI#CH but all girls are on their periods sometimes."

His jaw drops. I laugh out loud and look at him. He seems more relaxed, more like himself. He now looks at me like he knows me. Like he knows who I am. He didn't look at me like that the other day.

"I need to ask you something," Peter breaks the silence.

I stand there and wait for him to keep talking, "Who's Gemini."

I stop smiling and pick up my water bottle again, "How do you...?"

"Is she someone who wears a purple and black suit?"

"Yeah but, you didn't remember her at first."

I take a deep breath and hope that Peter doesn't figure out that it's me under the suit. Tony said that we shouldn't tell him about the whole Spider-Man and Gemini thing. He may hear about it but we shouldn't help talk about it.

"Yeah, she is."

"I saw her fighting someone the other day. She could form these fireballs from her hands. One almost hit me."

"Oh," I get nervous and hope he doesn't have anything more to say. I hold my water bottle in my hands as I grow nervous. I feel my hands grow hot. I've gotten really well at controlling my powers based on my emotions. But, sometimes if I get really nervous or angry all of a sudden I have trouble.

Peter's POV:

Y/N stands there frozen. She's holding her water bottle in her hand and seems as if she doesn't know what to say.

"Uh, you should talk to Tony about that, cause he can tell you more about it." She adjusts the bottle in her hand, "Uh, I need some help with math homework, will you help me?"

I nod without saying anything. She pushes a piece of hair behind her ear and set her water bottle down, "Cool, thanks."

She quickly goes up the stairs and into her room to grab her homework. I reach over and touch her water bottle that's sitting on the table.

It's boiling hot.

Y/N's POV:

Peter stayed with me throughout the night to help me with homework. But instead of doing the homework we talked. We talked about our memories. Some memories were coming back to him. He remembered our homecoming dance, he started to remember our birthday.

I was so happy when he told me details about those. He seems like the Peter I know. But he's not, cause he only remembers those, nothing else. Peter called May and said that he was spending the night at my house. She was unsure but agreed.

I woke up around 6 AM on my bed. I felt someone next to me so I rolled over a little and saw Peter laying right next to me his arms around me. I felt butterflies in my stomach and smiled to myself. I pulled myself closer to him and fell back asleep.

~

We both woke up again around 9 AM. We went downstairs to grab some toast and then went to the library to meet with MJ and Ned.

When I called MJ she seemed surprised that Peter and I were together at my house. I didn't tell her that he spent the night because she may take it the wrong way.

When we went to the library we all sat at a table towards the back. We had a physics test coming up and we needed to study. We were studying today for about an hour and then someone sat down at the table in front of us, Liz.

She sat down and opened up a calculus book. She looked over at Peter a few times. Peter tried his best not to look at her. He told me that he broke up with her. I was glad, but it didn't seem like Liz took it well.

Peter kept looking over at her and eventually he said, "I'll be right back."

He got up and went over to Liz and sat down. She didn't look at him as he talked to her. She only said a few words and then got up, gathered her books and left Peter sitting there.

He eventually came back to our table and sat down with us. He got back into studying and acted as if nothing happened.

I touched his hand and look at him. He smiled at me and grabbed my hand and held it as we all studied.

-

-

-

-

A/N: So sorry for such the late update! School's been tough. Hope you guys like this chapter! Remember to comment, vote and share! Thanks for reading! Love you all.

Love,
MJ Xx.