Chapter 5

I let Oliver's hand slip from mine as I completely felt every worry and problem escape my mind and body as I moved my way between the people in the living room dancing, I listened to the music playing loudly the bass booming through the house as I looked around at the people around me dancing against each other and paying no attention to anyone but themselves, I caught Oliver's eye as he was staring at me, my mind spun as I moved my fingers motioning him over, he got off the couch quicker than ever, he walked to me and I felt his hands grab my hips as he roughly pulled me against him, I smiled as I set my hands on the back of his neck, my hands softly played with the back of his hair as our hips ground into each other's in sync.

it was hot and heavy for longer than it should've been for us just being 'friends for the night'. As The Weeknd played loudly, our foreheads laid against each others.

'Close your eyes

Lay yourself beside me

Hold tight for this ride'

His hands tightened against my hips as he pulled me closer till we were completely pushed against each other.

'Even though you don't roll,

Trust me girl, you wanna be high for this.'

His lips brushed against mine gently as his hand gently under my shirt on my hip.

'Take it off, You want it off.

'Cause I know what you're feeling

It's okay girl I feel it too.'

I looked at Oliver as his eyes were dark with lust, I grabbed his hands pulling him outside and pretty much he led me to his car.

"I've waited to do this so long." he whispered when I pushed him against the car, my mind spun as I smirked my hands on his stomach as his hands rested just above my butt, I stood on my tip toes slightly just to reach up and kiss him softly, the kiss slowly turning hungry and lustful.

I felt him smile against the kiss and hold me tighter, my hands slipped up to around his neck as he turned around as my back was against the car, he pushed his hips into mine, making me moan slightly, he smirked as he slipped his tongue into my mouth.

I heard him open his car door, his hand rested on my back as he guided me into his back seat, of course.

He ruined the moment as he hit his head on his roof, I disconnected my lips from his as he sat on my waist laughing, I laughed along and watched him shut his door, I smiled at him.

He hovered over me smiling.

•Oliver's pov•

I couldn't believe I was kissing amber at the moment, I smiled down at her as she giggled smiling widely at the fact I just hit my head on the roof of my car ruining every sexual intention for the night.

god I'm an idiot.

I looked down at her, seeing her.

She was incredibly drunk and high.

She wouldn't remember any of this.

tomorrow I'll mean nothing to her, again.

I sighed slightly moving off of her and sitting beside her moving her legs on top of my lap.

"what?" she asked softly, I sighed.

whats the point in hiding? she won't remember anything.

"you won't remember any of this tomorrow." I paused. "Tomorrow you will wake up, remember nothing, this means nothing to you, when this means so much to me. I like you amber, I actually do and I have for a while and taking advantage of you feels wrong." I said, of course I was buzzed, but she drank and got high she was more out of it than you could think.

"I- you think this means nothing? obviously I wouldn't have kissed you if i didn't feel the same silly." She hummed I looked at her as she sat up and scooted closer to me.

"and how could I forget." she said softly in my ear as her hand laid on my thigh and she brushed her lips over my ear.

"Cause you are incredibly drunk."

I felt goosebumps raise over my skin and something else try to raise, I shifted in my seat as kissed my neck softly.

"I'm a lot of things." she whispered, I shifted in my seat biting the inside of my cheek trying to resist temptation.

I turned my head looking at amber, instead of looking, I felt her lips on mine hungrily, I pulled her into my lap and kissed her back my hand on her thigh, as I knew I shouldn't have but I did and boy was she perfect.