Chapter 7

like expected, everything was back to the same but there was a tension between Oliver and I that I couldn't quite grasp.

I poured in the sugar to the bowl as I measured out some flour next.

"You started without me?" I heard Oliver ask as it was early in the morning, he scared me, I dropped the flour measuring cup into the bowl.

"Oh my- you scared me." I said to him looking at the clock. "it's 7 what are you doing up?" I asked him softly, he shrugged.

"Usually get up at this time." he said smiling but I knew he was full of bullshit. I nodded slowly as I mixed the ingredients together, I felt Oliver staring at me as I mixed.

"Why are you staring at me." I asked sassily, he put his hands up.

"I wasn't." as I looked up at him his eyes were wide as he continued to stare at me, I let out a laugh as he leaned on the island counter top across from me, he rolled up his sleeves on his grey shirt and stuck his finger into the cookie mix grabbing the cookie dough eating it.

I looked up at him as he smirked and winked, I rolled my eyes.

"Oh, come on." He started as he walked around standing beside me pretty much towering over me as he whispered in my ear. "if you were sober that night and remembered making out with me, you definitely wouldn't mind my spit by now." He said cockily I stopped and contemplated the words about to come out of my mouth.

"Maybe I don't want to remember." I said, his eyes changed a dark color as his smirk dropped ever so slightly.

"that's a maybe, what if you did." He smirked, I set the fork on the counter top as I turned my head looking at Oliver as he was inches away.

"If I did, how could you remind me, past is the past."

"Really now."

"Yes."

"You want me to answer that question?" he asked softly as his nose touched mine, I felt my stomach flip as I couldn't let out words when he moved closer, I could feel his breath on my lips as he moved his hand onto my cheek as his thumb rubbed my cheek bone gently and slowly.

"you aren't stopping me." he whispered surprised, I smiled slightly.

"Even though I was drunk doesn't mean I was brain dead, I recall you hitting your head." I whispered, his eyes widened with surprised as he smiled and moved in kissing me fully.

Oliver's hands cupped my cheeks as he kissed me, kissing him was like a fantasy as crazy as it was to think of Oliver like that, he was an amazing kisser and none the less he was so sweet and soft about it.

I totally took the chance and ran my tongue across his bottom lip,I could tell he was surprised as he smiled and let me anyway, I felt my adrenaline pump as I felt like we were breaking all the laws, my parents could walk in any moment, jake or even Max too.

But I didn't care cause it felt right.

But I knew it was wrong.

My hands slid up his chest as they wrapped around his neck gently, his hands glided down my body as they met my hips pulling me closer.

I let his lips wander to my neck as he softly kissed down to my shoulder, I took a breath.

"Oliver, this is wrong." I whispered in his ear, he moved his head back in front of my face and stared in confusion.

"Why?"

"You promised my brother, and hello max? and my parents are in the other room, and they could come in any second."