Chapter 16

"Oliver? we at going to head home, do you want a ride?"

"Nah it's ok, i have my car, thank you anyway." I said looking up from my phone at mrs and mr perry, jake standing behind them silently.

"Ok sweetie, be careful." she said and smiled as they walked out, jake gave me a simple 'bro hug' and whispered in my ear.

"Take care of my sister, she loves you Oliver." he said protectively, as he knew I had bad secrets and a horrible past but didn't know them specifically.

"Always." I said back he patted my shoulder and followed his parents out the parking lot, I turned on my heel as I walked quickly down the hall, and straight to ambers room.

"Excuse me, visiting hours are over." I heard a nurse say, I turned my head my hand on the knob I began to shut the door when I heard amber say something. The nurse pushed past me with a dirty look as she walked in, I stood there trying to listen but couldn't hear the silent mumbles. the nurse appeared back the glare gone and a warm smile present.

"So sorry, Oliver?" I nodded softly. "I'll give you guys a few minutes." I smiled at her bowing my head gently as I walked into the room shutting the door behind me gently, amber smiled at me as I smiled widely back.

"What'd you say."

"The truth."

"That is?"

"I wanted to see my other half." She said to me looking at her hands, I smiled feeling my cheeks heat, I walked over to her bed sitting beside her gently as I kissed her cheek quickly but staying close. she let out a silent giggle and looked up as our noses brushed.

"I love this side of you Oliver." She said as she set her hand on my cheek and rubbed her thumb across my cheek bone softly. "Never though I've never seen the other side." she said curiously, my eyes searched hers as I licked my lips.

"Good, I don't want you to have too." I said softly frowning gently, she ran her thumb across my bottom lip as she looked at my lips. I watched her as I could see her thinking, her eyes darkened ever so slightly. "I'll never hurt you." I whispered, her eyes flicked to mine in the snap of my fingers as I said that, her eyes searched mine. " and I won't ever let anyone else hurt you. Emotionally, and definitely not physically." I said gently, she moved her hand up my cheek cupping it gently as she pulled me closer kissing me gently. I kissed her back softly taking in the softness of her kiss and the feeling she gave me every time.

"I'm not worried about that." she whispered, I frowned softly.

"What were you thinking about?"

"You." she paused as her hand set on my thigh, I gulped and jumped slightly at her sudden touch. "and what happens when your angry." she hummed as she scooted closer her breath on my neck as she breathed out gently.

"Not anything good that's for sure." I said simply, she smiled.

"What about make up sex?" She whispered her lips brushing over my ear, I shifted on the bed as I bit my cheek. my eyes widened as the nurse came in, ambers hand removed from my thigh as she sat back looking innocent.

"Sorry love birds, times up." she said, I nodded standing up awkwardly turning adjusting my pants subtly. I watched as amber smiled softly, I leaned down into her ear.

"That question? yeah, you'll find out soon." I said as I kissed her cheek and i turned looking back at her red face and her jaw had dropped, I smirked and walked out the room.

"You don't have to leave you just can't be in the room. sorry honey." I sighed nodding as she walked off, I sat into the couch in the waiting room and pulled out my phone.