Chapter 18

*Ambers PoV*

my scars are healing quickly, I thought to myself as I looked at myself in Oliver's bedroom mirror, i ran my fingers over the scar on my hip, as I sighed softly, I dropped my shirt down as it covered my hips, I was wearing one of Oliver's long shirts, no pants of course.

No, Oliver and I have not had sex yet.

it's just more comfortable, to be honest.

I walked across his room to his dresser as I ran my fingers across the smooth dark wood, I picked up the picture of him as a baby, as he had his long typical light brown hair and bright blue eyes even as a young boy, he wore a grey shirt with red basket ball shorts as he held a sparkler in his hand smiling like he would now if he got a new skateboard.

I smiled to myself and set the picture back down, I turned on my heel as I walked out of his room and found myself wandering half naked in his house, thankfully he lived in his own house, so I had no worry about people seeing me.

I slowly walked down the hall to the living still no sight of Oliver as I walked into the kitchen seeing coffee made already and a note. I smiled involuntarily and walked to the note.

'mint creamer with two packs of sugar for my princess, just the way you like it, ran to get food,

be back soon. :) -o '

I smiled and grabbed the coffee mug picking it up inhaling the sweet smell of the coffee and minty creamer added inside, I took a sip just as the door opened, I swallowed quickly and set the mug down and ran to the living room I leaned against the wall as I watched Oliver. His back faced me as he shut the door silently, weirdly locking it, and turned around quietly but jumped seeing me, a bag of McDonalds in his hand as he smiled at me breathing out in relief.

"Oh fuck, you scared me." he chuckled as he threw his keys onto the coffee table, and walked towards me he set his hand on my hip gently as his soft lips met my cheek gently and quickly, he walked past me into the kitchen.

"Thank you for the coffee, babe." I said softly as I followed him and sat on the bar stool by his kitchen counter, he smiled at me as he stood on the other side and shrugged.

"No problem." he paused. "figured you would want some." he said as he opened the bag the smell of the disgustingly delicious fast food, the aroma making my stomach growl in hunger.

I watched him as he gave me my food and set his beside me as he walked over to the stool beside me and sat down, he sighed as he unwrapped his sandwich and took a big bite, I simply smiled at his gross actions, he pulled out his phone and scrolled through something. I slowly unwrapped mine, as I followed Oliver's actions taking a big bite, I heard his soft laugh.

"That was so attractive."

I almost spit some food as I couldn't help but laugh, I looked at him my hand over my mouth as he smirked, I smiled after I swallowed my food. We ate in silence and as we finished we sat there in silence for a bit, Oliver stared at his phone as he watched some video, I turned sideways on my stool as my knees touched the side of his thigh, my bare thighs feeling the texture of his black Levi jeans. He glanced at my knees quickly and back at his phone, then back to my knees.

"Are you not wearing pants?" he asked softly his eyes on my knees, I held back a laugh as I smiled.

"Nope." He simply smiled at my answer, I hopped off the stool and walked to the living room, down the hall back into his bedroom, I heard quick footsteps as I plopped onto his bed face first.

"Nice butt." he commented, then I felt his body lay on top of mine, I let out a laugh as he practically squished me. He rolled off me laying beside me on the mattress, he lifted his leg as he dramatically slipped his shoes off and threw them across his room, I rolled onto my back as I watched him slip his hoodie off his white shirt coming up with it I grabbed his white shirt as a helping hand, he threw his hoodie with his shoes and turned flashing a smile at me before rolling back on top of me.