Chapter 17

*Ambers PoV*

Oliver held my hand softly as we walked out of Taco Bell together towards his car.

"That was the best dinner date ever." I said to him as we sat down in his car he smiled ad shrugged.

"It was just Taco Bell."

I smiled as he didn't know that the girl behind the counter stared with amazement and envied me as I sat with Oliver as he kissed my cheek, and held my hand.

"It was just amazing to me." I said to him, he smiled and leaned over kissing my cheek as he turned on his car, and we pulled out driving down the highway.

"Where are we going?"

"My house?"

"Are your parents home?" he asked cheekily, my cheeks tinted pink as I shrugged, and bit my cheek.

"Who cares, even if they are." I said as I intertwined my fingers with his as he drove silently, he cleared his throat.

"I don't know, uhm." He said softly, I squeezed his hand.

"Cmon, even if it's more fun." I hummed as I scooted over the console to peck his neck, his hand got clammy in mine as I smiled, he pressed his foot into the gas and made the car accelerate, I smiled satisfied sitting in my seat, as we arrived at my house seeing no one was home, I smiled at him.

He parked the car as we both got out and headed into my house, his hands were set on my hips softly, I could feel his body heat as he was pressed against my back, we walked inside and shut the door as we walked up stairs to my room, his teeth but my shoulder gently as we walked into my room, he smiled as I laughed gently, I shut my door as I turned towards him as he smiled wider at me.

"Looks like no one is home." I said smiling, he watched as I laid back onto my bed slowly, he jumped onto my bed hovering over me between my legs as I smiled at him gently, my hand softly hit the back of his neck as I pulled him closer, kissing him gently.

Don't know why but making out with Oliver in my house, the same place where I used to hate him in gave me such a rush, it made my adrenaline pump and want more.

Maybe the fact of somebody walking in made me nervous and I liked the feeling of doing something I wasn't suppose to do.

Oliver's lips fell to my neck as he kissed softly, I bit my cheek keeping sounds down as his teeth grazed my neck gently, my fingers slowly unbuttoned his red flannel.

"Where's jake?" Oliver asked suddenly his teeth biting into my neck as well, making a loud sound escape my lips.

"I don't know, does it matter?" I asked as I unbuttoned the last button as I looked at him when he moved his head.

"The fact that he's my best friend and he can hear me making his baby sister moan in the room beside him, it kinda matters." He said I let my eyes widen slightly as he was so right.

"Oh god." I laughed out softly, he shrugged.

"Now you just have to be quite." he almost growled in my ear as he but my neck again making my back arch softly, and I suppressed a moan as his hands ran up my thighs, to the hem of my shirt. I shivered as his warm hand slipped under my shirt and softly slid up my shirt, his finger tips hardly touched my bra before someone knocked on my door, I pushed Oliver off me in instinct.

"Are you decent?" I heard jake ask, I rolled my eyes as Oliver quickly buttoned his shirt while I pulled my shirt down, I walked to my door opening it slightly and peaking out at jake.

"Is Oliver here?" he asked silently, I slowly nodded. "tell him to come to my room, I need him." jake said simply running down the hallway, I groaned turning to oliver as he flipped his hair to the side and pecked my lips.

"I'll be right back." he said and walked down the hall to jakes room.

I sighed and plopped onto my bed.

I waited.

And waited.

and waited.

Finally after about fifteen minutes, I got up walking down the hall as I peeked into the room seeing them playing video games, I threw my hands up and groaned.

This always happens.

I walked across jakes carpet floor delicately as I crawled under the tv, and rolled into Oliver's lap, my head lying in his lap perfectly, he kept his eyes on the tv, a smile spreading across his face, I smiled and glanced at jake as he rolled his eyes.

"Really amber."

"really jake, you stole him first."

"Actually." he paused. "you did." he said as he pressed buttons quickly, I smirked and rolled my eyes.

"It's not stealing if he came willingly." I said softly, Oliver but his lip keeping from smiling. jake groaned as I smiled victoriously, I watched Oliver's facial expressions as he played the game with jake, his hands hovered over my stomach pressing the buttons on the controller rapidly, I watched his eyes crease in concentration and his tongue move to the side of his mouth as it was agape slightly and he would frown every so often when he was shot, I turned my head as I smiled to myself at how adorable my boyfriend was.

I smirked as I bit his thigh, he jumped dropping the remote he quickly cursed picking it back up, his eyes glued to the tv.

"God dammit amber." He groaned I smiled glancing at jake as he smiled and cheered when he killed Oliver, I moved up sitting my but on his thigh my back to jake as my legs sat on the other side of Oliver's thigh, his arms wrapped around me as he continued to play.

His body shivered as I pressed my lips against his cool skin on his neck, he gulped as I kissed up his neck to below his ear, he shifted slightly as I pressed my lips harder. I watched him bite his lip in pleasure as I bit gently, also leaving a hickey.

"Ok, sorry jake got to go." he said as he threw down the remote and picked me up over my shoulder. I laughed as jake groaned loudly while Oliver ran with me down the hall, down the staircase and out the door.

"Oliver!" I squealed as he laughed throwing me into his backseat of his car, I laughed as he started his car pulling out immediately, driving quickly down the street.

I smiled and sat forward as he drove, I pretty much hugged the seat as my hands slid down Oliver's shirt.

"Why are we leaving?"

"Cause." he paused. "I know how jake will keep interrupting us." he cleared his throat.

"and I don't want any interruptions."