Chapter 9

The night was amazing.

I never knew I could have so much fun with Oliver and have so much in common with him, he was such a sweetheart when he put his walls down, and it was so adorable.

I don't know if you would want to know this again but he's an amazing kisser.

"When does the market close?" Oliver asked as he pulled away from pecking my neck softly, I let my eyes widen as I grabbed my phone on the coffee table seeing the time being 9:37.

"About twenty minutes." I sad in relief he smiled in relief slightly as I smiled at him.

Now we were laying on his bed just talking as The Dirty Headz played softly, we have a lot of music in common too.

His hand laid on my hip his thumb rubbing my skin gently as he laid his head on my shoulder.

"Your hair-" he paused. "-Smells like coconut." He said as he rubbed his nose against my neck tickling me softly as I let out a soft laugh.

"Oh my- you are ticklish." he said as he sounded like he just discovered the cure for cancer.

"No, just-" I got cut off as he sat up sitting on my waist as he tickled my sides gently, laughter escaped my lips loudly as he sat on me in pure joy.

"s-stop." I begged laughing breathing heavy from laughter, he paused as he smiled at me as I glared.

"I hate you."

"No you don't." he said and smiled as he tapped my nose.

"Yes, I do."

He lowered himself closer as he hovered over me and moved his lips by my ear.

"No you don't." He whispered as he kissed my neck softly.

He never failed to take my breathe away.

He kissed in a certain spot that was totally obvious to everyone who had eyeballs, but I just couldn't bring myself to stop him, it felt too good and it felt right.

I could feel him leaving a bruise on my neck as he was pleased with the bruise his lips lowered as they kissed down my neck to my throat and his hand found the button to my shirt.

I bit my cheek as he unbuttoned a button and another exposing my bra.

"Oliver." I breathed out as his lips lowered to my chest, I gripped the sheets below me as he moved his hips slightly. "It's almost closing time." I breathed he ignored me as his lips traveled up to mine as he kissed me softly I immediately kissed back almost craving him and his touch, but knew I shouldn't. I smiled into the kiss as he lightened up and turned the kiss to a soft gentle one less of hunger and lust.

He parted and smiled at me as his eyes traveled to my exposed bra.

"nice choice of colors." he complemented looking at my black and red bra, I blushed buttoning up my shirt as he smirked at me.

I pushed him off me onto the bed beside and stood up beginning to walk out as I opened the door arms wrapped around my waist kissing my cheek sloppily, I giggled loudly as I squirmed in his arms trying to get away, as we made it out into the hallway he tried tickling me I turned in his arms grabbing his hands, he smiled softly as he intertwined our fingers, I smiled back at him widely as his eyes twinkled and he bit his lip slightly.

"i have to go home." I said softly he pecked my lips and shook his head no.

"Yes I do." I giggled as he kissed all over my face, his sloppy kisses on my cheeks, forehead, nose, and lips.