Chapter 19

"I'll be fine."

"Don't worry."

"I do this all the time."

Oliver's words rang in my head as I sat in the chair, tapping my foot quickly staring at the boxing ring in front of me.

I was here to watch my boyfriend either beat the living crap out of someone or have his ass handed to him, I didn't know what to expect from Oliver at this point.

"Saving a seat for someone darling?" I heard a familiar voice as I looked to my right seeing Sean standing beside me chewing his gum slowly and smirking at me widely, I offered a smile and shrugged.

"Go ahead." I said to him, he smiled and graciously took the seat beside me, he removed his hands from his black hoodie and ran his fingers through his dark brown curly hair, His dark eyes eyed me as I crossed my legs together and folded my arms.

"Don't be nervous darling." he paused as I looked at him. "you're in for a whole nother side of Oliver tonight, but nothing to worry about." he said and winked at me just as the lights dimmed, I watched as they announced the opponent and Oliver, they both got into the ring and warmed up as the announcer spoke, Oliver's eyes searched the crowd till they landed on me. His blue eyes pierced through mine as he smiled and winked at me, I smiled as he turned back around, I let my eyes wander to his opponent to find his eyes already on me, an evil smirk drawn on his face.

"Why is he staring at me like that?" I whispered to Sean as he locked eyes with the guy as well, Sean looked at me and smiled.

"He found Oliver's soft spot."

Oliver's PoV

I bounced on my feet as I felt my adrenaline pump while I waited for the opponent to be ready, I put in my mouth guard as I walked to the center.

I glanced at amber one last time as she stared in worry, I felt bad cause she has never experienced this whole thing before.

I shook it off as the guy stood in front of me, the announcers words coming mumbled as I glared at the guy as he smirked.

"New girlfriend for today?" He asked, I felt my fists clench as he laughed evilly. "The brunette in the nice black dress and leather jacket." he glanced at amber in the crowd and smirked. "my type." I felt my anger boil as I clenched my fists as they were probably white, I waited for the bell as we promised a nice clean fight. as the bell sounded I quickly swung my arm and about knocked him off his feet as I hit him in the jaw, hard.

"Stop talking to me, fight already." I spat, he smirked wider and stumbled towards me.

"Don't want to talk about your pretty and how your buddy Sean is sitting next to her eyeing her like a piece of meat." He said, I couldn't help but look as I saw exactly what he meant, till I felt his fist come in contact with my cheek.

Ambers PoV

I practically jumped out of my seat as Oliver fell, many people did as well as everyone gasped. My hands covered my mouth as I watched him lay on the floor hopefully, not unconscious.

I breathed slightly in relief as he got back up, the crow roared with cheering when he stood up and swiftly moved out of the punched thrown his way and threw in a few of his own, I could practically see the anger radiating off of Oliver, I stared in amazement at how fast and quickly he moved in the ring.

I watched in amazement as Oliver's arm swung back and he threw his fist fast and strong hitting the guy in the face, he fell stumbling down to the floor, he laid sprawled out on the floor unconscious as they counted the seconds, they raised Oliver's hand in victory as people stood and cheered, his eyes found mine as I finally removed my hand from my mouth and stared in shock/ amazement at the guy lying unconscious on the floor.

As they dropped his hand he tried to leave the ring but was pulled in a different direction of me and fans crowded to where I had absolutely no chance of seeing him, I slowly turned ending up running into Sean.

"Hey, slow down sugar. where you going?" he asked his hands on my shoulders.

"I'm going to head home, tell Oliver I'll see him later." I said and tried to get out of Sean's grip but he smiled at me and shook his head.

"I'll take you home." he said as he smiled.

"Oh no-"

"I insist." he said as he dragged me out, I gulped as I guessed I had no choice.

He kept hold of my wrist till we were in the parking lot at his car, he opened the passenger door.

"Do you think I should wait for him?"

"Nah, he won't be out for another hour or so." Sean said simply, I nodded and sat in his passenger seat, I waited as he got into the driver seat and pulled off we drove in silence.

"I'm still trying to figure out you are with a guy like Oliver?" He said out loud, I gave him a dirty look as he kept his eyes on the road. "I mean if I were you I would've left him by now, keeping such a secret from you, and god knows what else he hasn't told you, and the fact that he could kill you probably with one punch. " Sean said simply, my glare was so hard I'm pretty sure I could shoot flames.

"Pull over." I spat as we were about a couple minutes from my neighborhood, he sighed pulling over, I unlocked the lock as he sat back and watched me, I felt my stomach drop as the door didn't open, even unlocked.

"Do you have this on child lock?"

"Yep." he said popping his p, I turned glaring.

"Let me out, now."

"Or not." he sneered, I felt my eyes widen at the venom in his words, I quickly pushed the button on the window as it rolled maybe half way and I stuck my hand out and just grasped the handle opening the door but he pulled me back in, I screamed but his hand clamped over my mouth keeping me quiet. I kicked and thrashed as he kept me quiet,i swung my hand back as I hit him in the face in reaction he let go and I jumped out of the car running as fast as I could away from Sean but I was no match as he pushed me into the grass of a yard beside us, the fence shielding us from someone or anything to our left but the right just showed bushes. I tried to crawl away till he kicked me in the stomach.

"You said I had to worry about him hurting me." I whimpered. "yet you are the one hurting me." I cried out, he stared at me and crouched down.

"Where is your superhero boyfriend now then huh? bet he is making out with some really hot ring girl right now in victory because his girlfriend didn't stay to celebrate with him." I cringed at his words, tears falling down my cheeks. "He doesn't care about you amber get that through your skull." he whispered in my ear. "he is just using you." He said simply.

"I like you amber, I really do." he said as he eyed me up and down licking his lips.

"I'll make you a deal." he said softly. "if you break up with him and come with me, people won't hear things that will ruin his life."

"What, no way."

"I'm not kidding amber, I can get your boyfriend killed if you don't come with me, I know a lot of stuff about Oliver that some people wouldn't like to hear about him." he warned, I felt my stomach drop, he pulled a card from his back pocket and slid it down the front of my dress, I jumped and swatted his hand away quickly.

"When you decide what you want to happen, call me, you have two days." he threatened as he got up and walked to his car speeding off.

What have I gotten into.