Chapter 20

•Oliver's PoV•

I threw down my gym bag as I locked my door behind me, I checked my phone for messages as I saw none, I frowned as I haven't spoken to amber since the match last night.

I've called, and texted her even tried her house but she wasn't there either.

Nothing in return.

I threw off my clothes as I jumped into the shower, rinsing off all the sweat on my body from working out.

.

.

I sat on the couch a blanket draped over my legs carelessly, I groaned loudly grabbing my phone seeing absolutely zero messages.

I threw the blanket off me as I ran upstairs slipping out of my sweats into a pair of jeans and a hoodie. I ran back down stairs kicking on my shoes and walking outside, I groaned turning back as I forgot my keys, I grabbed my keys off the coffee table and headed outside after locking my door.

I got into my car and headed to the small outlet in town, I parked and walked around the outlet for a bit. I sat on a bench in front of the water fountain as I sighed deeply.

What the hell is going on? Why is amber ignoring me? did I do something? was it the match? did I scare her off?

I groaned internally as I rubbed my forehead and took a deep breath.

I stood up and began to walk down further, I turned about to head into a store, I walked into the Vans store as I walked through the different shoes, I stood by the window as I admired the red black and white vans, the last pair in my size.

I opened the box peeking at the brand new clean shoes, I smirked and nodded to myself.

I looked up to see if anyone was watching me smile to myself like an idiot, thankfully. no one was.

I looked outside before turning on my heel and heading to he check out, I stopped in my tracks as I turned back around quickly, the brunette hair caught my eye immediately walking under a familiar brunettes arm. I dropped the box of shoes running out of the store towards the people.

"Amber." I said firmly, they stopped slowly and turned facing me, my heart dropped into my stomach as I looked at amber under Sean's arm.

"W-what the hell is this? Why haven't you answered any of my calls or texts?" I asked at eyeing them up and down, her eyes were dark and she had bags under them as she avoided complete eye contact.

"She doesn't want to talk to you clearly Oliver, get over it." Sean said cockily, my eyes flickered to him as I glared.

"Shut your ass up and get your hands off my fucking girlfriend or I'll break them." I threatened, he laughed as amber kept her eyes on the floor.

"Oh ol. you don't understand. she's not even your 'fucking girlfriend' anymore." He paused. "she's my 'fucking girlfriend'." He said simply, I felt my heart ripped out of my chest as amber kept silent clarifying his words.

"A-amber, what? Are you kidding me?"

"No she's no-"

"Listen, she has her own god damn mouth she can speak for herself." I spat out at Sean as he spoke, he smirked. I looked at amber as she finally looked at me, her eyes watered.

"She doesn't want to talk to you." he said simply pulling her closer, my glare so hard it could send him to hell.

"Amber?" I asked softly looking at her, my soft words broke her tears as they streamed down her cheeks and she took a breath wiping them.