Greatest Immortals

Two years ago, I left Neverland, along with Quinton who was poisoned by a lethal does of werewolf venom. It shouldn't be fatal to humans, but the World-Warpers...specifically Gus, found a way.

Now I need the blood of Klaus Mikealson in Mystic Falls, the immortal werewolf-vampire...a hybrid. As a human, I stand no chance, but Peter Pan did something to me. I am no longer fully human...I have magic too. And I'll have to use it to survive.

Problem is, the more magic I use, the closer Peter Pan is to finding me. Before I left, he swore that he will have me, that I will be his. He is my biggest weakness.

Now I am facing two of the greatest immortals, but what happens, if they face each other?

A crossover between Once Upon A Time and The Vampire Diaries, and also a sequel to the World-Warpers series

Teaser:

"You can't beat him, Peter Pan," Axel spat, blood in his mouth. "You can't beat Klaus."

"Oh, can't I?" Peter Pan raised his voice. "I like a challenge."

Klaus who had been sneaking up behind him, with a stake in his hand, hurled it with his vampire/werewolf strength. It came upon Peter Pan's back at a startling speed. But Peter spun around and snatched it in the air with his hand, leaving Axel gaping. Peter Pan turned to face his immortal opponent.

"You must be the great Klaus everyone keeps blabbing on about...I must say, I'm impressed,"

"Touché," Klaus responded.

"You threw a stake to my back, that's not fair," Peter Pan said. "Bad form, vampire."

"Well you are welcome to throw it right back at me," Klaus said mockingly. This was going to be fun.

"Oh, I intend to," Peter Pan's voice lowers. He grips the stake, and in a sudden flash, it catches fire. Peter Pan's throw came suddenly and unexpectedly, forcing Klaus to dodge the stake itself, but it did not prevent his clothes from catching fire...

Greatest Immortals! Coming soon...