Introduction

Hello and welcome to my x reader oneshot book! My name is k (my profile got found so I'm hiding my name hehe) I hope you enjoy my writing! I am certainly no professional author but I try my damndest. Let's go over some basics shall we? 💜

** All queens and characters used in my stories belong to their rightful owners and are purely fictional and for entertainment purposes only. I am in no way shape or form saying that the actions performed in my writing is an accurate representation of what each person would do in real life. I separate the characters from their actual respective persons, I strive to be as respectful and considerate as possible. **

What do I write?
I am open to write anything I am comfortable with, smut, fluff, angst, the whole shabang. As for smut, I don't know much about writing certain kinks so I don't really touch on it. I will write any queen I am comfortable with, but I am willing and open to requests so feel free to send queens or prompts that you'd like to see.

!! Warnings and Triggers !!
I will put warnings and triggers before and throughout the story when necessary, please evaluate yourself and your triggers when needed before reading anything with a warning. I want to make you all feel safe and comfortable. Most of my stories will have mature language, I don't normally give a warning for that but I will if need be just something to keep in mind.

Happy reading my loves! xx
-k. 💜