¤Chapter 9¤

DISCLAIMER: This chapter is going to be a bit weird and gross, especially if you have an active imagination. You've been warned.

¤Chapter Nine¤

"Tongue-tied huh?" Brendon smirked.

"I...Um..."

I'm fairly young so it's probably natural that I haven't seen a ton of naked men in my lifetime, but I saw my ex several times and I'm more than certain that he was not covered in pimples ready to burst at any second.

That girl dodged a huge bullet.

"I'll be gentle, I promise" He stepped closer. His member jerked slightly, and my stomach gurgled, ready to send my dinner out the same way it entered.

Is his disease air bound?

I will not hesitate to sever my limbs if it touches me.

"N-Never mind" I turn my head away. If he comes any closer, it will be too close to my face. I have to think of something. Fast.

My original plan was to humiliate him, show him who the real bitch was.

I planned on making him undress, then stealing his clothes. The fact that I'm way more sober and skilled than him would've given me the opportunity to toss it out the window and in the pool. Then, he would chase after me, realizing he's made big a mistake the minute we get to the backyard. You see, when you're wasted, nakedly chasing someone who stole your clothes seem like a good idea —until you remember that you're supposed to be cool and the hundred people staring you will not think so.

My plan was exactly what that asshole deserved, so why am I being punished for it?

He chuckled in disbelief. "Is the Madi Fields afraid of my dick?"

I wasn't Madi though. I wasn't Madison either, at that moment I was just a girl trying to get the hell out of that room before my immune system gave up and shut down completely. I was barely holding myself together. Barely.

"Please," I gulped. "Take a few steps back"

He stepped back with a satisfied grin. The monster attached to his pelvis twitched in anticipation and my brain fought to not try and analyze why it was moist, as if pus was leaking out of him.

He took my terrified fascination of his member to his advantage and lunged at me on the bed. My top rose slightly and I felt him rub against my stomach. A blood curling scream escaped my mouth.

I shoved him off me with more force than I intended. I don't care.

My stomach is wet and sticky.

"YOU GAVE ME AIDS" I retched before running out of the room like a drunkard.

I tripped over my feet several times before stumbling to the glass door downstairs.

I hate parties, I repeat over and over in my head as I shoved everyone out of my way. The pool has chlorine. That is the closest I'm getting to bleach in my deranged state.

"Madi, what's wrong?"

Shove.

"Madi—"

Shove.

"Ma—"

I considered removing my shoes for a second before deciding it needed bleach too.

The water was ice cold.

No wonder, no one is actually swimming tonight.

Crossing my arms in a X across my chest, I stayed deep underwater. Either the music was muted by the liquid surrounding my ears or it stopped completely. I closed my eyes and willed the bleach to cleanse my mind, body, and soul. Slowly, my heart rate went back to normal —I didn't even know it spiked— and my brain started thinking logically again. My eyes opened abruptly.