Chapter 11

Tom narrowed his eyes at Corvus, who kept his eyes fix on him. Tom even saw the dark gaze of a member of the house of Black. It really will be beneficial to have him on our side, but that woman is someone I want to avoid fighting or becoming my enemy entirely. "I agree, we should join up but her," Tom said. Corvus doesn't miss a beat when he said, "Topaz is my friend so she will not betray us," "I'm neutral. So I could careless about whatever war you and the other guy have doesn't involve me. The only reason I would get involve is if someone tries to hurt my friend Corvus." Topaz said.

Well, I can deal with her being neutral, but the fact that we know nothing of what she is capable off and what her motive are. Lucius could tell Tom is in deep thought mostly due to the girl next to Corvus, who also peaked his interest especially after what Severus told him. How she spoke, and he obeys her his body doing it against his will just like the imperius curse but without magic which makes it untraceable.

"What happened to the real Harry Potter?" Draco asked another question they want to know the answer to. "I only know what the goblin told me, but that could be a matter that can search into. I was born around the same time the Potters had their child who died in the process. They found out about me who was born that same day that their child died, so they stole me from me from my parents who they killed." Corvus said, gaze lowered. Draco eyes soften when he said, "If is not too late would you like to be friends?" Corvus lifted his gaze to Draco own gray ones a smile lighting up his face as he said, "Yes,"

Severus crossed his long arms over his chest, "This might mean we have to find you, someone, to take care of you since you are still underage. If my guess is correct, your magical legal guardian is Dumbledore." Corvus face turns into a scowl at the mention of the manipulating old fool Dumbledore. Tom smirked seeing Corvus anger toward Dumbledore knowing that they will get along well. It also brings the issue that fool is the boy guardian who left him in the hands of those horrid Muggles.

Corvus shifts his eyes to look at his potion professor who is being civil with him. "What do you mean, Professor?" Corvus asked keeping a polite tone with him enjoying the nod of approval he gave him. "I was the one who brought you and her here after I felt the defenses around you fall. When I arrived at the scene the muggles were long dead, and the one who did that is sitting next to you," Tom said his head toward Topaz.

Corvus turned to face Topaz, "They were hurting you, and I didn't want that so I killed them. Are you angry at me for that?" Corvus shook his head.

"How can I be angry? You save me, and it would have been good if I had a chance to get my revenge on them," Topaz nodded and said, "You can get your revenge by killing Dumbledore since he was the one who left you in the care of those horrid humans." Corvus lets out a dry laugh at the Dursley's taking care of him. "Those Muggles deserved to be killed for what they did to you. Children should never be treated like that!" Narcissa said with Tom and Severus nodding in agreement.

Children in the wizard world are a gift and should not be harmed even him would never attack a child which is why he feels bad for the damage he has caused Corvus. Tom hand tighten, from that stupid prophecy that Dumbledore made him worry about. Now Corvus will have a family and will not have to worry about being treated poorly.

"I think we should adopt Corvus," Narcissa said all of their attention.

Lucius shook his head not because it 's not a good idea but because it will raise a lot of question that he wishes to avoid.

"That will raise questions and even make Dumbledore suspicious. Since they believe you are working for me," Tom said.

Narcissa eyes widen as she remembers something, "He has the last name Black so we can get Sirius or Bellatrix to claim him."

Lucius nodded in agreement and said, "Dumbledore, knows that Sirius is good so he wouldn't suspect anything since he is his godfather or in this case a cousin."

"Dumbledore would not suspect anything if he takes guardianship of Corvus, who will have to keep up the façade of Harry Potter," Tom said.

Corvus groaned at having to wear glamour again. Severus chuckles at him, "Don't forget that mutt is locked up in Azkaban,"

"Then why don't we break him out of there," Corvus said.