Chapter 28

The next morning came fast for Corvus who got up early before any of his roommates woke up. He did his morning routine, dressing in his uniform with the Slytherin tie and badge on his outer robe being different from what he used to wear. He made his way to the common room, but more specifically the small pool that Topaz resides in.

"Topaz?" Corvus said, keeping his voice low while his eyes searched for small bubbles a sign that she was surfacing.

"Early bird aren't ya," Topaz said with a smile on her flawless face.

"Sometimes, but what about you. Did you meet Dumbledore?" Corvus asked.

"Yes and he didn't find me suspicious at all," Topaz said.

"How did you manage that?" Corvus asked.

Topaz shrugged, "Simple I behaved as a child wanting to learn from the potion master who is Severus Snape," Corvus mumbled a wow.

"That means I will see you in the potion classroom and in the Great Hall," Corvus said.

"Yes, to the potion classroom and no to the Great Hall. I'm sorry, but I can't stand seeing so much food that I can't eat," Topaz said and places a wet hand on Corvus cheek when his eyes dropped from her not being able to be in the Great Hall.

"Don't worry you will see me here, in the classroom and if I'm up for it maybe around the castle," Topaz said.

Corvus nodded covering her hand with his and her hand still being a little bigger than his, but his would be bigger without the glamour.

"There you're we were looking for you," Draco said descending the stairs with Theodore and Blaise right behind him.

"I came to see how Topaz was doing," Corvus said while standing up from his kneeing position.

"I'm curious to know, but what will happen if someone uses a fishing rod in the pool you are in?" Theodora asked drawing a grin from Topaz.

"Depends if I'm in a good mood I'll just tell them to stop and suggest to go fishing outside in the lake. If not then I'll simply drown them," Topaz said, then eat them because human flesh is a delicacy.

"Understood, but how do you-," Blaise quickly slapped his hand on Theodore mouth.

"I suggest we head to the Great Hall," Draco said and Blaise nodded dragging Theodore with him before he digs is own grave.

"Can you tell Pansy that we went ahead to the Great Hall?" Corvus asked.

"Yes," Topaz said waving at them. Other students came down from their rooms saying good morning to Topaz and a few of the young ones asked for a hug that Topaz was glad to give them. Even warning them they might get a little wet, but they didn't mind. Topaz spotted Pansy glaring at the boy she just gave a hug to Why is she angry?

"Harry, Draco, Blaise and Theodore left for the Great Hall a few minutes ago," Topaz said as she approached.

Pansy nodded and asked, "Thank you and do you always hug people?"

"Only the people I know and family, but I just couldn't resist giving the young ones a hug because they remind me of my little brothers and sisters," Topaz said Pansy expression soften why did it bother me who she hugged or is it because of the old warning  I was told about.

"You're okay?" Topaz asked lifting her torso to reach up to Pansy whose eyes widen at the sight of a top less Topaz.

Pansy gulped and said, "Why are you naked?" Topaz tilts her head in confusion. Pansy eyes were glued to her chest that thoughts of how it will feel in her hands ran through her head. That she had to take a step back incase she all of a sudden joins Topaz in that water.

"Only two legged people wear clothes and I don't like wearing it, but I will have to wear some in the classroom," Topaz said.

Pansy nodded absentmindedly,  I will have to find a book about sirens in the library.

"I'll see you then," Pansy said before leaving quickly.

Topaz chuckled, a la I almost charmed her. I have to be careful.

-In the Great Hall-

"You should be careful when you ask questions," Blaise said Theodore raise his hands in defeat.

"I don't think there is much to worry about because Topaz is kind," Corvus said after munching on some toast with Draco nodding in agreement.

"Harry?" Neville asked walking up to the Slytherin table. Multiple of the Slytherin glared at him who tries his best to ignore them and focus on Harry.

"Yes?" Corvus asked keeping his eyes on Neville who took a deep breath to calm himself.

"I want to warn you that Ron didn't take it well that you got resorted into Slytherin and he will use then rest of the Gryffindor's to cause you trouble," Neville said.

"What about Hermione, Ginny and the twins?" Corvus asked.

"Ginny supports Ron and Hermione has been silent, but the twins and myself will still be your friends no matter what house you're in," Neville said bringing a smile to Corvus face.