Chapter 47

Lucius fingers tapped on the arm chair as Tom messed with the fireplace, "How are things going in the ministry?" Tom asked.

Lucius shoulders slumped, "Stressful but I managed to hear that Dumbledore is planning a conference which I assume is about you." Tom turned around with arms crossed, "So he is losing his patients which I assume is because things are not going as he planned with Corvus in school." 

"That is correct," Severus said as he entered follow by Narcissa, Draco, Corvus and their friends plus Topaz who seemed like she didn't want to be there.

"What are you trying to do cook me?" Topaz asked, going straight to the fireplace an put her hand outward and water started to appear moving in a circular motion forming a floating ring of water in her palm that she flung it to the lit fire, extinguishing it.

"Blimey!" the twins said, "You got to teach us how did you do that!" 

"It is not a spell or anything I just simply gather the moisture in the room," Topaz said and they were going to ask more when Damian added, "she is a magical creature so there will be things she can do that wizards would never be able to do."

"What exactly are you?" Sirius asked.

"Let's get back on track shall we," Narcissa said with Tom nodding in agreement even through he was curious to learn more about Topaz. Since in his years of traveling he had meet many creatures but never a siren and he doesn't know much about them.

Topaz just glanced at Damian and stayed silent for the most of the talk which was simply Corvus and Draco telling them all what been going on in school.

"I don't think he is going to stop still someone is dead," Corvus said.

"He pretends its all the common good and that I was attacking his ideal by blood purity which is be on what I wanted," Tom said, "I wanted to teach dark arts because I wanted the students to be aware about both types of magic but he doesn't want that."

"His order of the Phoenix all corrupted even going as far as sacrificing some of their own to blame it on us," Bellatrix said and she approached Neville.

"I am sorry and your parents were amazing who fought along with us by being spies but in that war they got hit by a wayward spell..." Neville grabbed her hand, "I understand and I don't blame you." he said and Bellatrix nodded not trusting her voice. Theodore gave his shoulder a squeeze.

"I don't want this to end up in a war," Corvus said and they nodded except for Damian and Topaz.

"Then before things get even more dangerous he needs to be stopped early and a clean way to do that is simply expose him," Topaz said.

"But how?" Daphne asked.

"Then just use a hermit crab and you can pay them with shell but be sure you get the right one they annoyingly picky," said Topaz as it was the most obvious thing.

But they just stared at her like what.

Topaz frowned when Hermione's eyes lit up in understanding and said, "They are your spies meaning we should spy on hea-" Hermione shook her head the curse starting up if she mentions Dumbledore name combine with something that is not positive. Pansy was quick to calm her.

Tom smiled, "I see and that's good but we need more so it would be believable,"

Severus nodded and said, "He has to admit it himself with others as witness and the bigger, the better because it would be difficult for him to hide."

"I am getting an idea on how we can do just that," Lucius said.

"Good and we can leave that planning the days before they have to return to Hogwarts so we can enjoy the festivities," Narcissa said making Draco and the others mumble about it with each other along with the mention of the famous Malfoy Christmas party. When that excitement was frozen by Blaise next words directed at Topaz, "I want to confirm something, Damian,"

Damian tilted his head, "Sure, ask away,"

"You are a prince correct?" Blaise asked.

Damian smiled and gave a slight bow, "I am the next king or better said head of the largest clan of veela in Russia."

There was a few gasps around the room but that did not stop there. Blaise switched his attention to Topaz who looked away from his analyzing stare.

"And you Topaz?" he asked the dreaded question that she didn't want to answer and it didn't help that everyone was on the edge staring at her and in silence as not to miss her response. If she was human she for sure would be sweating bullet at this moment.