Chapter 39

Corvus took a deep breath and exhaled before he knocked on his head of house office door. Even after Professor Snape found out that he wasn't a Potter he wasn't as cruel to him but still picked on him a little in the class just to keep appearance. However, after it was fine but it didn't change the nervousness Corvus feels when he is around Professor Snape.

"Enter"

Corvus enters and closed the door behind him. Professor Snape was sitting behind his desk grading some papers. He looks up at Corvus and said, "Well sit,"

Corvus hurried and took a seat on one of the arm chairs in front of his desk.

"Um, Professor Snape how do you remove the Imperius curse?" asked Corvus.

Severus stopped what he was doing to look at Corvus whos gaze was lowered, lips turned downward.

"It requires strength of character to resist it but only the one who cast it can remove it," said Severus, "Why are you asking about it?"

Corvus shoulders slumped and lifted his gaze, "Because according to Blaise Hermione is under that curse,"

Severus raised an eyebrow at that and asked, "How can you be sure about that?"

"She was telling me to be careful on who I trust that when she started to say something about the headmaster a surge of being hit her that she couldn't even finish," Corvus said.

So he put it to make sure she doesn't talk bad about him, Severus pondered.

"It might be possible that she might not be the only one," said Severus.

Corvus eyes widen and he shook his head, "This can't be happening. We have to do something about this,"

"I understand, but we can't do anything without proof. Since the Wizarding World believes Dumbledore is a hero and you should know changing that image is not simple," Severus said.

"So you saying we don't stand a chance because almost all of Britain is on Dumbledore side?" Severus nodded. Corvus shook his head as he stood up, "That's not fair..."

"Corvus,"

"Topaz will help us and-"

Severus stood up and walked from behind his desk as Corvus continued talking about his friends and banding together. Severus took hold of Corvus shoulder, "Snap out! you are talking about starting a war. Which is not good idea,"

Corvus glared up at him, "Then what should we do!? He done so much harm to me and who knows who else and looks like he might get away with it."

"No, it might seem so now but Corvus  he is not in complete control as we think he is," Severus said. Corvus started to relax and asked, "What you mean?"

"You being in Slytherin is a big damage to his grand plan,"

"You are saying that me getting closer to Slytherin is helping," Corvus said.

"It is and it might be slow but its something because of the great lost we would suffer if a war broke out," Severus said, firmly.

Corvus closed his eyes for a moment allowing Severus's words to sink in.

"Your right, Professor," Corvus said, "Thank you."

The corner of Severus mouth lifted up slightly, "Now go to bed because tomorrow there will be an announcement during breakfast."