Chapter 37

Corvus took a deep breath to relax himself before turning around to face Hermione who was acting nervous and anxious which was out of character. Since he never seen her like that which in a way it worried him.

"Sure," Corvus said she looked around her before she said, "But not here come with me," Corvus was slightly hesitant because she could lead him to a secure area where he could be ambushed. However, the more he observed her the more he was becoming sure that she honestly wanted to talk.

Well  might take a chance otherwise I wouldn't know, he thought before following her to the library making a sight escape him. Since he was not going to be ambushed or anything because most Gryffindor's don't visit the library unless they need to do homework. Hermione, has been the only one he knew that spent her time in the library for fun along with some Ravenclaw students.

They went to a far corner of the library that didn't have that many students nearby.

"What did you want to talk about?" Corvus asked.

"I'm sorry for what Ron and others did to you along with the fact that you didn't retaliate against them. Even after what they did," Hermione said.

"You were there," Corvus said, keeping his shock from his voice.

Hermione could only nodded and quickly adds, "I was going to intervene if it got serious but it wasn't necessary. Either way what I really wanted to tell you is to be careful on who you trust especially Dumbledore who..." her eyes shut tight in pain and held the side of her head.

Corvus eyes softened, "Are you okay?" Corvus asked Hermione shook her head and her face turned blank before glancing at him with disgust and left. Corvus blinks, what just happened? he wonders.

"She is under the Imperius curse," Blaise said walking from around the bookshelf.

*Headmasters office*

Dumbledore smiled at Cecelia who dreaded this whole thing but kept it hidden behind her polite smile.

"You are aware that Hogwarts students get sorted into houses correct?" Dumbledore asked.

"Yes, its similar to Ilvermorny so I am use to living in dorms and the rivalry with the other houses," Cecelia said and Dumbledore chuckled.

"That's good to hear now if would place the sorting hat on your head and it will sort you into your new house," Dumbledore said.

Cecelia gave the odd hat a disapproving look, Urg I don't want to put that hat on, she glanced at the headmaster whos smiled encouraging her. She sighed and picked up the hat with the tips of her fingers as if would bite her and put on her head.

Sorting Hat: Well who would have thought a Griffin would come to Hogwarts.

Cecelia: I was forced to come here.

Sorting Hat: Hmm, you are not even surprise that I am talking to you in your mind.

Cecelia: No, I been around magic since young and in Ilvermorny they teach us about the other schools.

Sorting Hat: Interesting, but back to the sorting because I am sure you want to leave this office.

Cecelia: Yes.

Sorting Hat: You have bravery but not impulse to act on it. You seem to prefer to wait it out after making sure the ones you care for are safe. You also resourceful but its out weighted by making sure your friend/family are alright.

"Hufflepuff!" Sorting hat said and Cecelia quickly takes it off and placed it back on Dumbledore's desk.

"Welcome to Hogwarts, Ms. Griffin,"