Chapter 54

Topaz took a deep breath and exhaled, "Zale..."

Corvus frowned and grabbed Topaz arm she gave him a small smile full of sadness as she said, "I have to return,"

"Why can't you stay here?" Theodore asked only to get pinched by Daphne who said, "She can't and living in land is not exactly good for her,"

"Can't you wait a little more still things get stable here?" Draco asked draping an arm around Corvus shoulder who's hand dropped back to his side.

Topaz shook her head and glanced behind her at Zale who was looking at her with darken gaze plus naked not that people around cared.

"I can't because how you stood up to Dumbledore I have to do the same for my people," said Topaz, "having this responsibility is not something I wanted but better me than someone worse." she looks at Damian, "I'll at least would be willing to talk a agreement."

Damian nodded and moved to stand on the other side of Corvus.

"Should I tell Fleur?" Damian asked.

Topaz shook her head, "She knows since it was something that we spoke about,"

"Then what about your mate?" Blaise asked.

Topaz smiled at that and said, "I always knew who it was but I used them as an excuse to leave. Once I am done dealing with my world I'll return to get my mate and even visit you guys,"

Corvus sniffed and pulled away from Draco to hug Topaz, she hugs him back.

Part of him wet from where he hugged her, "Its a promise then,"

"Of course,"

"Topaz, let's go," Zale said.

She sighed, "Shesh, I'm coming," turned to leave only to glance back, smile at Corvus and said, "See you later, my two-legged friend."