Chapter 46

Headmaster Office

Dumbledore chewed his lip while he read the reports from his spy (Ron) that Harry has been buddies with the Slytherin and have not gotten into anymore fights. Along with those two new transfer students that don't sit well with him. Due to their fast friendship with Harry which makes him wonder if this was planned but no matter how much he looked into them he couldn't find any connection. However, the Russian boy might be difficult since he is a veela.

"What on earth is a veela doing here?" he wonders out loud.

He stood up and walked to the window with a view of the front gate where many students were leaving dragging their trunks to get on the train for winter break. Dumbledore shook his head, I have to hurry up with my plans of getting rid of Tom who was the only one who could see through my facade even going as far as trying to start a war. I have to hurry things up now.

With Narcissa and Lucius

Narcissa was having trouble to keep her face emotionless while the other parents could happily show their happiness of seeing their children again. Sometimes she hated the facade she had to put on.

"Why is the train taking long?" she asked in a low voice to Lucius who answered in the same low voice, "It come. We are just early."

Narcissa gave a small nod in understanding just as the Hogwarts Express came into the station in which she did not bother in hiding the small smile that appeared. She kept a look out for the familiar blond head and currently messy black hair.

It only took a few minutes for her and Lucius to be spotted and approached by not just Draco and Corvus but a group of eleven students following them. Which was something Narcissa and Lucius were not expecting but managed to keep their surprise hidden. (They should give her and Lucius a award for best poker face lol)

"Mother," Draco gave a nod to her, "Father," doing the same for Lucius who said, "Come along to the appearation area." They followed Narcissa and Lucius to an area at the back where families where apparenting.

"Well come on we will have to appearate a few times to get all of you to our home," Narcissa said and they nodded.

It took seven trips to get them all to Malfoy manor. They didn't look good after the apparenting that Narcissa told them they were going to eat dinner and then up to bed. Leaving talks and planning for the next day because she has to remind them they were still teens and needed rest.