Chapter 38

Corvus did a double take of Blaise who appeared out of nowhere, "I should ask how long you been there but I'm more curious as to how you know that she is under the Imperius curse?" Corvus asked.

"Well you get familiar with that curse when you had six step fathers and know the signs when the person is trying to escape the others control. Which hopefully doesn't end with her dead like my step fathers," Blaise said.

Corvus eyes quickly move toward the bookshelves and Blaise shook his head placing a hand on his shoulder.

"They are unforgivable curses which will not be found in none of this books," Blaise said.

Corvus sighed, "Yes, because this school makes their students focus on only neutral and good magic. Which doesn't give us a full education, but somehow nobody notices that," Corvus said.

Blaise chuckle and said, "True, but do remember there is someone who might know something about that since the magic she uses is similar to that of the Imperius curse," Corvus eyes widen in realization, Topaz!  "Your brilliant I could just kiss you," Corvus said, eyes glowing in excitement before he bolts out of the library leaving a disappointed Blaise behind.

"What's with your disappointed face?" Pansy asked seeing Blaise when he walked out the library. He shoots her a glare, "What's wrong with yours?" he retorts "Idiot classmates but it made the class tolerable," Pansy said with a wave of a hand.

"Now do tell what brought that face on because I know your hard to please and that face rarely appears," Pansy said more like demands.

"I'm sure you can find better gossip somewhere else," Blaise said walking or attempting to walk past Pansy who grabbed his arm and pulled him back.

"You're not get anything out of me," he said glaring at her.

"What are you two doing?" Professor Snape asked with arms crossed over his chest and curiously looking at them since his glares and sneers are reserved for the other students.

"Practicing our dancing," Pansy said and Blaise stayed quiet in which Pansy made him twirl as proof for their head of house.

Couldn't this get any more embarrassing, Blaise thought at the look of distaste Professor Snape was giving them before he walked away without saying another word.

"What are you two doing?" Draco asked while Theodore snickered next to him.

"Nothing,"

"Nothing,"

They both said and leaped apart.

*Slytherin common room*

"Topaz!" Corvus calls out running into the common room, surprising some first years that were around Topaz.

"Did someone destroy Severus class?" Topaz asked.

"No," Corvus said and shooed away the first years.

Topaz raised an eyebrow, "Then what information do you need?" Topaz asked.

Corvus is taken aback by her sharpness, "How did you know?" he carefully asked.

Topaz shrugged, "Not hard figure out so come on what's your question?" she asked, because your face says it all.

"What do you know about the imperious curse?" Corvus asked.

"Be more specific of what you want to know about that curse," Topaz said.

"How to remove one?" Corvus asked.

"The one who cast it,"

Corvus head drops and gives her a defeated look.

"Headmaster did it," Topaz said which Corvus confirmed it by nodding.

"I'll write them a letter," Corvus said.

"Do try to first ask your head of house  first," Topaz said just as Theodore bursted into the common room.

"I'm sorry!" Theodore said running away from an angry Pansy with Blaise and Draco coming behind them.

"Should I even ask?" Corvus asked.

Draco shook his head, "I don't recommend asking either,"