Chapter 24

Topaz shook her head a small smile graced her lips, " I wish but I will have to decline because it will bring a crowd of people to us. Especially, when my voice is hypnotic," said Topaz giving Narcissa a small apologetic smile. Narcissa nodded understanding that she was dealing with a double edged sword.

"Alright, but you own me one," said Narcissa and Topaz chuckled.

"Oh seems like they are finish," Topaz said.

"How was shopping boys?" Narcissa asked when they were near them. Draco went on a rant about what he and Corvus brought.

Corvus sneakily tastes Topaz's ice cream, his face scrunching up at the plant and fishy taste that his face took a green color to it in disgust.

"Blah! what is this horrible thing?" Corvus asked trying to remove the taste with a napkin just as curious Corvus was Draco followed suit taking a smaller bite than Corvus. Draco face also scrunched up in disgust grabbing Narcissa vanilla ice cream and started eating it. Along with Corvus taking some of his ice cream when the napkin didn't work to remove that horrible taste.

Narcissa chuckles, monkey see and monkey do.

Topaz covers her mouth to stop  her laughter from escaping.

"We should head home," Narcissa said the boys could only nod.

Topaz follows biting her lip to stop her laughing still they apparated back  to the manor. Where Draco and Corvus bolted to either the kitchen or bathroom to try to remove the taste of seaweed and fish ice cream.

"What happened to them?" Tom asked coming out from the sitting room to glimpse at the after images of Corvus and Draco running pass him.

"They tried seaweed and fish ice cream," Narcissa said.

Tom shudders shaking his head before turning his attention to Topaz who managed to calm down.

"Topaz, would you go with Corvus and Draco to Hogwarts?" Tom asked.

"Why does she need to go there?" Narcissa asked.

"Because we just received a letter for Severus where the headmaster accepted Corvus I mean Harry resorting into Slytherin. He told Severus to treat him the same before we found out who he was which means that Dumbledore will keep a closer eye on Severus. So we need someone to go inside and watch out for Corvus safety," Tom said.

Topaz nods, "I will do it," she said.

Tom nodded, "I'll get Lucius to send a letter to Severus," he said before apparating back to his own manor.