Chapter 50 (part 1)

A/N: I don't own the images. I found them in Google so credit goes to posted them. The picture above is kind of what I had in mind of the setting just that its night instead of day.

Topaz did not want to get involve in the slightest with this event is not like she celebrates it. But mostly it was to avoid Damian the nagger/pest.

"Do you plan on staying in there for the whole night?" Narcissa asked, standing in the doorway with arms crossed.

Topaz grumbled.

Narcissa sighed, "Please make an effort,"

Topaz lifted her head  and glanced to Narcissa, "Fine, but only for a little bit I am not a fan of cold weather."

Narcissa smiled, arms uncrossing and clapping her hands, "Perfect and I have the perfect dress,"

Topaz groaned louder and let her head drop onto the bed.

"Come on we need to get you ready and you are the most difficult one," Narcissa said.

*An two hours later/ a lot of struggle on Narcissa part*

Topaz found herself standing in front of a mirror wearing;

Topaz was not sure what to say and part of Narcissa's face was cover by her hand

"Um I don't know much but is this dress good for the party?" Topaz asked, lifting part of the dress which was thin almost transparent.

Narcissa lower her hand, smiling, "You will see since you were part of the inspiration for tonight," Narcissa words only left confuse.

She was then shooed to head to the drawing room where everybody else was waiting dressed in light clothing.

"You look beautiful, Topaz,"  Corvus said.

Topaz smiles, "Thank you, you too"

"This is my first ball but do they normally wear clothes like these?" Corvus asked

Draco and Blaise shook their heads.

"I am guessing is theme ball," Lucius said. He glance at Severus who too wore a more tropical attire instead of his usual black robes that hide his body. That as far as Topaz could see he was well built and would put a fight if she tried to drown him. She frowned at those thoughts, my nature is escaping me.

"Do you know anything, Severus?" Lucius asked.

"Yeah, because I look like I am going to some wedding or something in these white clothes," Bellatrix whined.

Severus shook his head just as Narcissa came in wearing;

"Everyone ready?" Narcissa asked.

Everyone just look at her confuse except Damian who nodded like he already knew what she had planned.

"Well then gather around and touch this so we can go to the party," Narcissa said, extending a colorful beach towel. Everyone did not need to think twice and took hold of the beach towel that as they suspected it was a porkey.

Topaz was not fond of that way of traveling her stomach feels heavy but it relaxed as the familiar salt breeze filled her nose.

"The sea..."

Narcissa smile, "Yes, and Topaz don't all of the sudden jump into the water," Topaz nodded absentmindedly.