Chapter 16

"Where are Corvus and Draco?" Lucius asked, standing up from his chair. "Draco is showing Corvus and Topaz their rooms," Narcissa said walked out with him at her side. Lucius raises a sculptured eyebrow at her, "A room," he said. Narcissa gives him a look not to argue with her. "Yes, a room," she said. They both stood in front of an open blue door as Lucius stared wide-eyed inside of the room filled with water along with seeing his son swimming or floating inside.

"This is, wow," Lucius said. Drawing a smirk to his wife's lips since she has the privilege to surprise him and he doesn't hide it. "Draco! Corvus!" Narcissa said, loud enough for them to hear her. Draco turned toward the door to see his parents doing the 'come here' motion, he taps Corvus, who nodded and follows him out of the room. The bubble on their head disappearing the moment they stepped out of the water and just like Topaz had said they both were drenched only their heads being dry.

"Does she likes it?" Narcissa asked, enjoying the sight of Topaz swimming happily. "Yes, it reminds her of her home but how did you know she lives underwater?" Corvus said. Narcissa smiled, "I guessed from the water around her, wet skin and the final part was the seaweed." Corvus  nodded and Narcissa glanced at Lucius whose eyes seem to be glued to Topaz movement along with the fact that she is topless. "Lucius," Narcissa said, threatening and adds a glare at her husband who clears his throat to calm down. Corvus chuckles inwardly at Lucius reaction to Topaz, who is aware of his eyes on her which is why she was showing off a little.

"Corvus, are you okay to answer some questions for the press?" Lucius asked. They better not ask a lot of questions. He wonders as he nodded to Lucius, who could see the boy slight hesitance but he doesn't blame him since he will have to speak publicly about what happened to him. "The press conference will be held tomorrow morning here at Malfoy Manor due to the fact that you are currently healing," Lucius said.

Corvus nodded.

"Now, the both of you need to rest up so after dinner you both will go to bed," Narcissa said, earning a nod from both boys. Her eyes lifted to Topaz to ask if she wanted to join them but she was asleep on the bed. Narcissa smiles at the sight of her while telling the boys and Lucius to go to the dining room. She following behind them after she closed the door to Topaz room.

FELLOW READERS OF THE DAILY PROPHET;

We have news about Harry Potter whose aunt, uncle and cousin have been killed. Leaving no trace of what happened to Harry who could have been taken by the killer. A killer who we don't know who it is but is not who must not be named because the man who was suspected of being the who must not be named right-hand man. Saved our savior from the man who killed his family.

HARRY POTTER LIVES‼!

We don't know the full details of what happened after he was taken from his home yet. However, Lucius Malfoy the man who saved Harry will hold a press conference at his manor tomorrow morning. Where we will be able to talk to Harry and find out more about what happened to him. So dear reader be alert for the next new issue of the daily prophet with news about the boy-who-lived.

WRITTEN BY:

RITA SKEETER

Dumbledore face scrunched up in anger as he rips the newspaper in his hand apart. What is that damn Malfoy doing!? And how did he get his hands on Harry?! Even I couldn't find him so how did he find him. Minerva irrupted his thinking and pacing as she barged into his office. "Albus! Malfoy sent us an invitation to attend the press conference. I'm glad Harry is alive." she said, putting the invitation on his desk. He nodded his face mimicking her relief face at the news of Harry being alive. That man knows how to play his cards but let's see what happens.