Chapter 34

Lucius raises an eyebrow and nodded for her to continue.

"I know that you like Tom and I want you to know that you should go for it," Narcissa said, giving Lucius a soft look as he stared at her with wide eyes.

"Ho-how," he shook his head, "when did you find out?" she chuckles and said, "A while now but it became more evident when Corvus came,"

Lucius relaxed against his chair as Narcissa added, "I am sure even Draco would support this especially when the holidays come around." Lucius smiled and nodded.

"What about you and Severus? I doubt the both of you have anytime together," Lucius said and Narcissa shrugged.

"We make it work plus we are not that showy," Narcissa said.

 Lucius nodded and stood up. He hugged her just as the fireplace alerted them that someone wanted to communicate with them. Lucius released Narcissa and went to the fireplace.

Tom head came through the fire, "Sirius, Bellatrix, Rabastan and Rodolphus have woken up," Tom said before popping back out.

Narcissa made her way to the fireplace with Lucius right behind her as they both flooed to Riddle Manor. They exited out into Tom's living room who was notified about their arrival at his  by the wards.

"Where exactly are they?" Narcissa asked after looking around the room along with the silence in the manor which wasn't ordinary especially if her sister was here.

"Oh them," Tom said moving toward the sofa were a brown box lay on it along with Nagini trying to grab whatever was inside the box with her mouth. But was shoo away by Tom who picked up the box and brought it over to Lucius and Narcissa.

Lucius and Narcissa peered inside the box seeing four rodents.

"You transfigured them into rats!" Narcissa said.

"Uh they were being annoying..?" Tom said, slightly unsure glancing at Lucius for a little help in dealing with Narcissa but he just shook his head telling him a clear 'You are on your own'

"Still not a valid reason to change them into rats. What if they were eaten by Nagini?!" Narcissa demanded eyes glaring at Tom who shrugged, oh why were you slow Nagini on eaten them.

"They are actually mice not rats," Tom said but it wasn't enough to quell Narcissa anger only make it worse.

"Change. Them. Now." Narcissa said.

"Do I have to...?"

Narcissa glared at him, "Yes,"

Tom sighed and  placed the box on the floor, moving a few steps away. He pulled out his wand and said the counter spell returning the four mice to their original human forms. The four of them didn't fit in the small box which ended up with them falling down onto the ground. Narcissa took that opportunity to run a medical scan to check if they sustain any injury during their time in Azkaban.

The scan was clean not counting a slight malnourishment which can easily be fixed.