1. Seven Years

Four

Our manager, Orion, has called me more than thrice today and that's what I really hate about him. He's a nagger. Daig pa ang babae eh. Tsk.

"Oh. Great, you're here." He comments scornfully when he eyes me walking in the room. "Call time was supposed to be two hours ago."

Not that I care, he needs me for this team to work by the way so I'll do whatever I want.

"I'm not performing tonight." I say to annoy him. I don't really mean it.

"Are you out of your mind? There are hundreds of thousands of people in this arena paying to see you perform!" He angrily barks and I am amused. This is the reaction I want to see from him.

"I'll be leaving the tour for a month. I'm going home." I lie just to keep amusing myself with his suppressed anger. I just really find it funny.

"You know that you can't do that. Your fans will go wild if they won't see you with the group."

"Guess what? I really don't care." I snap back immediately. Orion is a pure Filipino who manages our band for three years now. We are a pop boyband of four. It's creepy, our band name is actually 4. Lol.

"Don't talk that way when the others are around!" Orion huffs at me in a muzzled volume after dragging me away from Zennon, Pierce and Nik. Unlike me, those three are half-Filipinos but are raised here in States.

"Leave me alone, dude." I say and return to the squad. We'll be performing in five minutes.

After two hours of singing and dancing for our second tour for the year, I go straight ahead, leaving the three for the meet and greet with the fans. I hate that part so most of time, I escape.

"Orion called me."  Tiara says as soon as I get in my condo unit. She raises her brow while she squares her arms. That's what she usually does when she's angry or displeased.

"So?"

"So? Are you out of your mind? You're not really going home to the Philippines, are you?"

"I am." I reply briefly.

"Without telling me?"

"You already know. Why should I still tell you?"

"Don't talk to me like that, Palmer!" She's literally screaming now on my face. "I gave up everything for you. Always remember that. I left my family and forgot my dreams just to be with you!"

"Tiara, I'm tired. I need to sleep." I reason out to get rid of her irrational sentiments. She's always like this everytime going home is mentioned. Taga-Pilipinas naman siya pero galit na galit siya kapag nababanggit ang Pinas.

When I reach my bedroom, I immediately plummet by body on the bed. Not long after a minute, pinaghahampas-hampas na ako ni Tiara ng unan. She really has an attitude. I know.

"Kaya pala panay ang pang-iistalk mo sa ex mo! Tell me, Four! Do you still love her?" She continues to whine. This is getting really annoying.

"Drop it, Tiara. I'm not in a mood to argue." I say, trying to be calm.

"That's what you always say! When it comes to that woman, you always don't have the mood to talk! But when I am not around, you keep stalking her online! Akala mo hindi ko alam, Four?"

"Stop. Shut up." I warn for one last time. My eyes are still close. I'm serious about how much I wanted to rest already.

"I won't! I won't stop until you get up there and tell me the truth!"

"Ano ba ang gusto mong marinig ha?" Irritated, I blare at her as I stand up. "Damn it, Tiara. We've been together for four years! Ano ba ang gusto mong gawin ko para maniwala kang ikaw ang mahal ko ha?"