7

Ariana's POV

I got home with Crystal and we went to my room. "I think I like Jake" I said sitting on my bed. "Hunny I KNOW you like Jake" she said. "Yeah but I shouldn't, I don't deserve love" I said looking down. "Yes you do, Isabella would agree too" she said. "No she wouldn't, out of all people she would definitely not if she knew what I did" I said throwing myself into my bed. "Yes she would, I'm almost positive she would" Crystal said sitting next to me. "Whatever." I said looking at my phone. Crystal took a picture of me and Jake Hugging when we met so I should put it as my background. I put it as my background then went on Instagram. I looked up "JakeWebber" and a account with a lot of followers came up. The name was "jakewebber9" I followed it and a few minutes later they followed me back. I was looking though his post when one caught my eye.

@/JakeWebber

Liked by @/Colbybrock and 23,653 other

@/JakeWebber9: I could really use a wish right now😕

Posted a week ago

I smiled at how cute he looked in the picture. I was scrolling through my Instagram feed and I saw a picture of us.

@/JakeWebber9

Like by @/Colbybrock and 42,653 others

@/JakeWebber9: I miss her so much and I only just left her. Ariana, I'll see you soon love you bestfriend🖤❤️

Tagged: @/ArianaKae

Comments:

@/Colbybrock: Damn Buddy you must really like her...
|
@/JakeWebber9: Can I miss someone and not want to be with them? Yeah so shut up😤

@/Samgolbach: Yooo I took that picture!!

@/ArianaKae: I miss you uncontrollably 😭
|
@/JakeWebber9: I'm not crying you are!

@/ArianaKae: I love you too bestie💜🖤
|
@/JakeWebber9: Ugh my heart😭💔
|
@/ArianaKae: Stopppp I'm crying😭😭
|
@/JakeWebber9: I am too😭😭

@/The.Only.Cool.Alex: HEY!! I met you and him!!!
|
@/JakeWebber9: Yes, and I signed your phone case :)
|
@/Th.Only.Cool.Alex: That sounds about right ;)

I giggled as I shut off my phone. "He's such a goof" I smiled and laughed to myself.