21

Ariana's POV

We got to my house after we dropped off Crystal to get her stuff. We walked in and I saw my dad. "Dad I want you to meet Jake" I said smiling. "Nice to meet you sir" Jake said shaking my dads hand. "Hello Jake, I've heard a lot about you" My dad said. "I have a question daddy" I asked. When I say daddy I get anything I want. Jake looked at me and giggled a little. "Yes hunny?" He asked me. "Can I move to LA with Jake please" I asked. "I mean... I barely know him" he said. "I'll only be three hours away" I said. "I guess" my dad said. "Thank you so much daddy" I said Hugging him. Me and Jake went upstairs to pack all my clothes and shoes. I was packing my shoes when Jake came up behind me. He wrapped his arms around me. "Your gorgeous" he said twisting me around to face him. "And your cute as fuck" I said giggling. He pecked my lips and nibbled on my bottom lip. My face grew bright red.

••

We got back to LA with all my stuff and Crystal. I'm really happy Colby agreed to let Her stay with him. I went to Jakes room with him and my stuff. I sat on his bed as he shut the door and walked over to her. He lifted my chin up to kiss my lips. I stood up to kiss him more passionately. He kissed down my neck which still had hickeys on it from yesterday. I'm surprised my dad didn't see them. "Ahh j— Jake" I said as little giggles and moans escaped my mouth. "So you like that" he asked kissing my other side of my neck. "F-f-fuck" I said moaning. "Damn that's hot" he said stopping.