13

Ariana's POV

It's a hour later and I've gotten ready for today and so has Jake. I took a picture and posted it on Instagram.

@/ArianaKae

Liked by @/JakeWebber9 and 32,642 others

@/ArianaKae: Some shit went down at the party last night... also... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!!! I'm 20 now!!!

Tagged: @/JakeWebber9

Comments:

@/JakeWebber9: HAPPY BIRTHDAY 🥳💜
|
@/ArianaKae: Hehe😊

@/Colbybrock: COME DOWNSTAIRS NOW!!!
|
@/ArianaKae: Ahhh Okay!!

@/Fan1: You and Jake kissed oh my god!!

@/fan2: ARE YOU AND JAKE DATING??!!

I got off my phone and looked at Jake. Me and him both had the same idea and both ran downstairs to see what Colby needed us for. "COLBY WHATS WRONG???" I asked. "THERES A VIDEO OF YOU AND JAKE KISSING THAT LEAKED FROM LAST NIGHT!!!" He yelled showing us the video. Me and Jake looked at it then looked at eachother. I felt my face heat up. "Colby how did you find this out??" Jake asked. "We last night Ari came to me for advice and then today I got tagged in it and you guys should have also" he said. Me and Jake both pulled out or phone to see what we were tagged in. The video popped up for me so many times along with Jake too. Without Jake knowing I screen recorded the video... it makes me happy. I kinda love that we kissed but I don't deserve love anymore. I also love how when we kissed I could taste the fire ball in his mouth. That was fucking hot sorry not sorry. I blushed while watching the video. "EVERYONE IS GONNA THINK WERE DATING NOW!!" Jake said sitting on the couch and hitting his head off the back of the wall behind him. "Jake stopppp" I said sitting next to him and holding his head with both my hands so he wouldn't hit his head again. He looked at me then threw his head onto my shoulder. I put my arm around him and played with his hair to calm him down. "Thanks" He said breathing out. I just smiled at him. "You guys might as well be dating damn" Colby said. "Shut up dude" Jake said getting up. "Sorry, sorry" Colby said letting out a little giggle. "Well What should we do??" I asked Colby. "You guys should post a YouTube video explaining what went down" Sam said coming from behind Colby. I didn't see that coming. "He's right" Jake said looking at me. "Okay fine but we're getting food first then we can film" I said giggling. "Okay" Jake said smiling.