22

Ariana's POV

Me and Jake and the rest of the boys finally moved. Me and Jake live in the same complex as Colby, Crystal and Sam. We all have our apartments set up all nice. I'm sitting in the living room on the couch watching Netflix right now while Jakes in the shower. A few minutes later he came out wearing just a towel. He looked at me and just smirked. I blushed a little at the thought of it but didn't want to right now. I shook my head blushing. He just smiled and went to his room to change. When he came back he came over to me. "Do you wanna go live?" He asked me with his wet hair looking so hot. Jake with wet hair is so mutha fuckin hottt. "Sure" I said smiling and getting up. "We should probably tell people we live together" he said. "Yeah" I said smiling. He propped his phone up in the kitchen and we went live. A bunch of people joined immediately. After awhile of waiting for people to join we went along to tell them we live together. "Okay guys so I just wanna day that me and Ari do in fact live together" he said putting his arm around my shoulder. We got some hate comments but mostly nice comments. I hugged him and he hugged me liffting me off my feet. I smile and blush as he puts me down. "Okay guys any questions?" I asked. "How was it like to kiss drunk Jake?" A person asked. "Well he didn't seem drunk so I would say it wasn't that bad" I said giggling. He looked at me and just smiled. "How do you feel about everyone shipping you?" Another fan asked. "So my opinion on it is I actually love seeing the edit I think it's honestly cute" I giggled looking at Jake. "And my opinion on it is that I also love it, I think me and Ari has it coming for us after those videos got leaked" he said laughing.