14

A/N: I made the picture above for my background on my phone and I'm pretty darn proud.

Ariana's POV

Me and Jake got food, ate it then came back. We went upstairs to his room and he set the camera up in front of us. We sat on his bed next to eachother. He hit the play button on his camera. "Hey guys what's up and how's it going welcome back to my channel" he said smiling then looking at me. "Today I'm here with my bestfriend in the whole entire world... SORRY COLBY..." he said giggling. "I'm Ariana andddd" I said looking at him. "Today were gonna be discussing a video that recently just leaked" Jake said looking at me for a second and smiling then looking back at the camera. "So basically a video from yesterday's party of me and Ariana making out got leaked" he said pulling out his phone. "The video will be in the corner" he said pointing to the corner it was gonna he in when he edited the video. "Okay so I'm just gonna be completely honest with you guys since I love you guys and would want you to know everything" he said moving a little closer to me. "Me and Ariana did make out at that party but there's a reason behind it, so basically some people got me to have a couple shots and I know I'm under age but I didn't purposely do it. So after I took a couple shots of fire ball I walked over and sat next to Ariana. That time was apparently perfect because my buzzed dumb ass self kissed her. I'm sorry if you guys thought we were dating cause we're definitely not. We are bestfriends" he explained basically the whole story. "Yeah guys were just friends I promise" I said giggling. Jake put his arm around me "if you guys have and questions we might go live later to answer them" Jake said smiling. "Yeah definitely" I said smiling too. "Okay guys now that, that's all cleared up make sure to like, comment and subscribe!! See y'all later" he said covering the camera then shutting it off. "Aaron said he could edit it for me so I could spend your birthday with you" Jake said looking at me and smiling. "Okay" I said smiling.

••

We had a pretty fun day... and by fun I mean sitting in his room watching Netflix all day in onesies. I honestly didn't mind cause I like being all cuddled up to Jake all day. He already posted the video and it's been about a hour since then so we decided to go live. We were in the kitchen chilling. Almost immediately a bunch of people came on. "What's up guys" Jake said waving to the people joining. "Guys ask questions you want us to answer" Jake said smiling. After a few minutes we started to read them. "How did you and Ariana meet?" Someone asked. "Uhh we actually met on Omegle" I said laughing. "Yeah but I'm really happy we did cause I don't know what I would do with you" he said Hugging me. "Awww jakeee" I said Hugging him back. We pulled away then looked for more questions. "Ari did you enjoy the kiss?" He asked me. "What?" I nervously laughed. "It's a question from the fans" he said smirking at me. "Uh I mean if I'm gonna be completely honest about it... I did enjoy it" I said blushing a little. "I know you did" he said smirking then looking for more questions. Damn when did he turn into such a flirt? "Okay someone wants to know your favorite part about the kiss" He asked me. He put his arm around my waist just kinda side hugging me. "Uh I mean honestly I have only thought about this and I've never said it out loud but I loved how when we kissed it tasted like fireball..." I said looking up at Jake to see his reaction. "Damn" He said pulling me closer to him.