Eleven

She started to come around slowly but shortly. She went back to work so that was a good thing and she still wasn't eating as much but it was more than she was when she first came home. Damian became super over protective while I was pregnant, I couldn't even lift a finger to change the TV. If I ate something with too much Salt or sodium he would hold his hand out and say "give it to me right now" like he was my dad. I rolled my eyes so much I thought they were going to get stuck in the back of my head. Damian felt like it was time that we had our own place since we were about to have our own little family and he was right. We knew it wasn't going to be easy. My mom seemed to be in a better mood so it was time to tell her and Damian mom about the pregnancy. So we gave them both shirts that read "You are about to take on a journey" on the front and on the back it read "are you ready to be a grandmother" with pink hand prints and blue foot prints. I was nervous about my mom's reaction, but to my surprise she was happier than we were. She kept saying "My baby having a baby" she kissed my stomach I don't know how many times. Damian mom was ready to shop and we didn't even know the sex of the baby yet. I was only 3 months. I didn't want a gender reveal. But my mom, Damian mom, and my grandmother insisted we have one and let them plan it for us. I gave in and decided to let them do it. After a week of apartment hunting I was ready to give up I really just wanted to sleep. I couldn't give up we had to have our apartment before my unborn get here. We had a good 3 weeks until we found out what we were having. I wanted a son and Damian wanted a daughter. I was fat and poking to only be 3 going on 4 months pregnant.

I kept telling Damian I feel so fat. He never took me serious now when we had sex he only wanted to hit it from the side he said he didn't want to hurt the baby. I changed my diet it was very hard but I managed. I snuck a few snacks but always got caught. One time I snuck out of bed to get what I was craving at 2 in the morning, which were slim Jims, nacho cheese and pickles. I was eating in the dark so that Damian would just think I was in the bathroom since I use it every 3 minutes. He flicked the lights on soon as I was about to take my second bite of my pickle "JANAY!" he shouted. Scared the shit out of me I dropped my pickle. I wanted to cry when my pickle hit the floor. "What the fuck you want" I said with an attitude. "Why are you eating weird shit in the dark" he asked. "The same reason you're minding my business you're going to replace my damn pickle" I replied. He mumbled something under his breath and went back to bed. He knew he had me fucked up so I followed him and finished talking my shit. I had to have the last word. The make up sex was everything and I got my snacks after you can say I'm fake spoiled.