Fourty Four

I put my business on hold, I was still making my products but I was letting it stock up and my website was under construction. Rayne asked about my mom every day, since the funeral I explained it to her the best way I could, she didn't understand so I just told her that she will see my mom again. The twins weren't aware all they wanted to do was go down in the basement, it was their daily routine. Nala had a business trip and she was taking Cece with her. Angela was over every day checking on me. She spoiled my kids she came to the house every day with gifts and they loved it. I was a little skeptical at first because of that whole Katrina situation, but she was genuine. Damian was gone on a business trip, he called me every hour just to check on me and the kids. Angela and I was in the kitchen when I got a call from Mavis at the gate. "Oh, that's my surprise" Angela said. "What surprise?" I asked. She told me come with her outside. There was a UPS truck. Out came this big ass box. "What is that" I was getting Impatient. I still don't like surprised that hasn't changed. She directed him to take it to the backyard. "Put it right there" she said. The UPS man pulled out his box cutter and opened the box. "Rayne hunny, come here" Angela said as Rayne was standing in the kitchen being nosey. Angela said that she remembers Damian telling her how when our house got broken into, they took Rayne Benz and how he was going to get her another one. She said Rayne kept talking about it at their tea parties, so she went online and ordered her another. It was the exact same one. Rayne was so press about that damn car. She was at that age where she could control it herself. "Good luck trying to get her back in the house" I said. "I am happy she like it" Angela said. I walked back in the house to check on the twins. Jayla wake up and put her hand on her hip. It is so funny. She is taking after Rayne with the Diva act. I called Damian on face time and told him that Angela got Rayne another Benz. He said tell her thank you. I gave the phone to Rayne and the twins and I just knew I wasn't getting it back. We all had cell phones, so it was no need for a house phone. Angela being here made me feel comfortable and she was great to talk to. Having another friend isn't as bad as I thought it would be. I just experienced a lot of shit at such a young age and I'm not even 25 yet. My mom always told me to be more open and she don't know where I got my pride from because it wasn't from her. I miss her so much.

Damian came back home finally. He had a 3 million dollar check from that business trip alone. He was only gone for two days. He has been investing his money in a lot of residents, and restaurants. We were doing great financially. My kids were well taking care of. Nala was still gone but we talked every day. She was officially an artist who traveled all over the world. Damian ended up buying me another car. The van was for when I am in mommy mode, but my 2017 Hyundai Sonata was a gift for me just because. It was silver and there were no car seats allowed in that car. I could just have my me time. I barely go anywhere because I am always with my kids. Angela wanted me to go to a club with her, I never been to one, I was a little uneasy about it, being in a crowd full of people I didn't know gave me anxiety. Damian and his mom insisted that I needed to get out the house and just have some fun. I don't know what fun is. Angela picked me up a little early so we could go shopping. She said we didn't have to go to a club we can start of with a lesser crowd, so she was taking me bar hopping. We got to the mall and walked around to see what stores they had. I stopped at a shoe store and got my kids 3 pair of shoes each and 2 pair for Damian. I came across a DWS and got me and the girls some more UGGS. I found a cute heel that I got now all I need was an outfit. I went in Zara and of course went shopping for the kids then me. I found a few outfits I liked that. We grabbed some pizza to go before heading back to the house I knew Damian didn't feel like cooking.

We got to my house and I walked in, while Damian was knocked out sleep on the couch with the twins while Rayne was just sitting there watching TV with her grandmother. "Baby girl, mommy got something for you" I said. Rayne came running jumping up and down "What is it mommy" she said while looking through the bags not even knowing which one was hers. I pat Damian on the shoulder he was such a light sleeper. I know how tired he has been from all that traveling he has been doing. I have been so horny it was getting on my nerves, but I had to let him get his sleep, so the other night I just gave him head in the middle of the night and I was satisfied with just that. Sucking dick always turned me on. I did it for my pleasure more than his. He woke up and I gave him his bags of things I got for him; we were spoiled as hell by each other. It wasn't to long before the twins woke up right after I gave them their shoes. Jaylin was happy, he was on Jordan's hard just like his father. I remember when Damian first got him his first pair once he started walking, Jaylin was running through the house with his shoe in his hand dragging it by the string and Jayla picked up that habit. Angela and I went up to my room to pick out an outfit. My hips spread something terrible. I had to buy a bigger size. "That ass phat boo" Angela said as I was struggling to get these pants over my butt. I laughed then wiggled my hips a little more and got them up. My booty was poking out. I called for Damian to tell me what he thinks about these pants that took me 5 minutes to get into. He came in the room, "Babe you can not wear those" he said. "Why not baby, what's wrong with them" I asked. "For one I'm about to fuck you out of them and for two, I don't want nobody looking at what I got" he said. "Really, don't be a jerk bro" Angela said sarcastically. I didn't argue with him I just took them off. He said he was playing, but I really didn't want that type of attention. I decided on these cute stretch pants and a cute top the pants were very comfortable and they matched my shoes perfectly. Damian wanted a quickie in the shower, so he put Angela out the room, I told her I will meet her down stairs. After being fucked in the shower and having to wash up again. I got dressed and headed down the steps. I only took my phone and ID. "Tell mommy she looks pretty" Damian said. "Mommy look pretty, where you going?" Rayne said. I squatted down in front of her "I'll be back baby, but you will be sleep by the time I get home" I said before giving her a kiss. Jaylin let me go he didn't have a fit like he normally would. Jayla on the other end she fell out on the floor being dramatic as hell, I kissed her then handed her to Damian.