Sixteen

The day finally came for our gender reveal. I had on a pink shirt that said "Team boy" and Damian had on a blue shirt that said "Team Girl." I really just wanted a healthy baby at this point. I was ready to eat too. I wanted French fries and ice cream. My baby stopped at Wendy's and got me a Vanilla frosty before we headed to the gender reveal. The moment was here; my mom, Damian mom and my grandmother sat this box in front of Damian and me. We opened it and on the top there were a lot of black and white balloons and then a blue one. I started to jump for joy. "Babe it's a note on the balloon" Damian said. We both read the note together. It said for us to look at the bottom of the box. It was a big black balloon that said "Pop me!" Damian grabbed the pin and busts the balloon. It's a GIRL!  Pink glitter came out and got all in my hair. Damian was jumping up and down, so happy and joyful. He actually started crying before he hugged me. Seeing him cry made me cry. Everything was coming along for us were having a baby girl she will be here in 4 ½ months. My mom was in the corner crying, I went to her and asked what's wrong mom." She said it was nothing and she was just happy to become a grandmother. I hugged her and told her I love her.
2 months later and Nala still haven't been caught. I still couldn't believe she killed that bastard. It was better she kill him before he killed her, because that would have meant I had to go murder his ass myself and I would of made Damian help me too. We were officially settled into our apartment. Rayne room was gray and pink. I thought about painting her crib another color but white was fine. I was sitting in Rayne room when Damian came home. "Babe I'm home, where you at baby" he shouted. "Right here love, how was your day at work?" I replied. "It was great. Get dressed we going out to celebrate" he said. I didn't ask any questions. I was big as hell to be 7 ½ months pregnant. I threw on some black leggings with my jean shirt. I always wanted to be comfortable so I just put on my UGGS with the bow in the back. I came out the room from getting dressed all out of breath. "You look beautiful babe" Damian said as he walked behind me as I was rubbing my belly in the mirror on the wall in our dining room. We went to long horn steak house. My healthy eating went out the door real fast when my cravings started kicking in. When we got there, the waiter led us to the table and we sat down then ordered our drinks. I just ordered a Shirley temple and Damian got a strawberry Hennessey. We weren't sure what we wanted so we just got some spinach dip and shrimp cocktail. "So baby what are we celebrating" I asked. "Well you know my uncle Kenneth owns his own IT company and business has been doing great. Plus Uncle Kenneth about to retire so he's leaving the company to me to have as my own babe" he said. I got up to kiss him from across the table "I'm proud of you baby." My fiancé always made shit happen, I was a little relieved because he started creeping out the bed again and my mind was wondering but I guess he was just putting in overtime.

We finished our food then headed home. We laid up and watched "The parent Trap." I ended up falling asleep before Damian did and when I woke up he wasn't in the bed. This shit was starting to fuck with my mind; it's 3 in the morning. I called his phone and it went straight to voicemail. I was livid so since his ass want to keep sneaking out the house like a sneaky ass nigga, I put the chain lock on the door. He was going to sit his dumb ass right outside. I felt steam coming out my face I was so fucking mad. I just don't get it. What's so fucking important that he have to leave out and be gone all hours of the night? I couldn't sleep, so I warmed up some milk and cinnamon. It always helped Rayne and me sleep. She was moving and kicking a lot. She knew her mommy was upset. I sat in the living room watching "I love Lucy" A classic black and white TV show. About two hours go by I heard Damian keys entering the door and when he realized the chain lock was on he started yelling my name. The way our apartment was set up the front door had a slight hallway and where I was sitting he couldn't see me plus I turned the TV off soon as I heard his keys. I went in my room and went to bed.