Twenty Five

The next 3 months Damian spent trying to get us back to where we were before he cheated on me. It was getting better. He asked me everyday since could I put my ring back on I still wasn't ready. He's been persistent I can give him that. He hasn't been sneaking out anymore. He goes to work and come straight home. Rayne was more alert now she was such a happy 5 month old baby. She was always laughing and eating. I was still breast feeding I was not giving my baby formula. She was lifting her head up now we do a lot of tummy time with her. I didn't go back to work at the hospital. I started my own hair care business at home. It's been great so far. Damian was making way more money so he took care of all the bills all I had to do was take care of Rayne and the house. Damian came home and we were back giving kisses, but he wasn't getting any of this pussy for awhile. We had a date night so we took Rayne to my mom. She was getting her every other weekend. I haven't talk to Nala in a while I hope she wasn't in jail or anything I tried calling her phone but it was disconnected. I had no other way to get in contact with her and it was blowing my damn mind. As we were heading out the door. There was a knock at the door. But when I opened it nobody was there. I looked down and it was a card with Damian name on. I handed it to him "Who is that from" I asked. "I'm not sure" he said as he opened it. It's from Taye. "I won't give up on making you mine. I don't care about your wife you can't avoid me forever." She wrote in red ink. Oh this bitch done lost everlasting mind coming to my fucking house. Damian ripped it up and threw it in the trash as we went out the door. I strapped Rayne in her car seat and we headed to mom house. Mom was already on the porch waiting on Rayne like always. She told us bye and she will see us Sunday. "Sheesh lady can I kiss my baby before you start kicking us out." I said sarcastically to my mom before kissing Rayne on her fat cheeks. We headed to some restaurant called Sakura it was a hibachi place I never been to but Damian said the food was great. It didn't take long for them to seat us. Damian phone was ringing. "It's her babe" he said, I snatched his phone out his hand and went to the bathroom "HELLO! Why do you keep calling my fiancé you had your little one night stand now get the fuck on" I yelled into the phone. "A one night stand? Is that what he told you LOL Damian know damn well we fucked more than one time and he not just going to brush me off like I'm nothing." She said sounding like she was crying. "Well he doesn't want anything else to do with you he has a family so I'm blocking you now bye bitch." I hung up the phone and went back to the table. "What happen babe?' Damian asked. I told him nothing and that I blocked that bitch. We ordered our food. I got steak and shrimp and Damian got salmon and shrimp. It was so amazing seeing them cook in front of us. I might be late but I enjoyed myself and Damian and I was actually talking and enjoying each other like old times. He pulled out the box and said he had something for me. I opened it, it was a charm bracelet and it was a heart, a star and a love charm.

I kissed Damian and told him thank you and I loved it. We couldn't eat all of food because it was so much so we took it home with us. We got a bottle of wine. Since Rayne had enough milk with her at my mom house so I can dump the next day. We got back home and Damian told me to meet him in the bedroom. I had some lingerie I had been saving for when he got his act together. So while he was up stairs doing what ever he was doing I grabbed the Victoria secret bag from where I had it hiding in the living room and took a shower in the other bathroom. My lingerie was a two piece red set and my panties were crotch less. Damian yelled my name from up the steps and told me to come here. I walked up the steps and I swung the bedroom door open. Damian was standing there in a towel looking good as fuck I haven't had sex in like 6 months it felt like. "Damn baby" he said as he held his hand out towards me. I walked over and he took me by the hand and started kissing my neck my pussy instantly started throbbing.

"It's been awhile" he whispered in my ear. "Yes it has" I said as I laid my body down on the bed. He got on top of me and kissed my lips so gently and passionate I missed this so much. He told me to turn over as he started massaging my booty and back. He took the strap to my bra off and slid it from under me. Then he pulled my panties off and flipped me back over "I been missing this pussy and how sweet it taste" he said. He started eating me out, I moaned real soft and smooth cause he was making love to my clit with his tongue. After a good 5 minutes into this "I miss you head" I was getting we heard a knock at the door. Damian said "Man who the fuck that could be knocking at the door this time of night. "I'll be back" he said as he went down for the door. And I heard him saying "What are you doing here." I just knew exactly who it was. I put my robe on and as soon as I was coming down the steps this bitch pistol whipped Damian and he fell to the ground then she pointed the gun at me." Bitch come down here" she said as she waved her gun at me. Little did this bitch know I been grabbed my gun. Oh yea I wasn't dumb enough not to get it knowing it was her crazy ass at the door. I took my time coming down the steps. Damian started moving around trying to get up. I ran down to try and help him before I could stand up she hit me too. When I woke back up she had me tied up in the kitchen and I looked around I seen Damian on conscious lying at my feet. I had no idea where this bitch was at but I wasn't about to let her hurt us anymore. I tried and tried to get my arms out of what ever it was she used to tie my arms behind the chair. She walked in and said "you ready to see me fuck your fiancé the same way I did when he came to my hotel room and by the way I'm pregnant."