Nineteen

"Hey love, you are home early" mom said to him. He said "yea I have a surprise for you." He had a small box in his hand and placed it on the floor. Mom opened the box and out came this cute brown tea cup yorkie. She was so happy, it's beautiful to me that Michael always made my mom happy, he was always doing random things for her at the most random moments. "Mom what are you going to name her" I asked. She said "I don't know, how Cashmere sounds?" I like it. "Its different mom and cute" Michael and I agreed. Mom wanted to get dress and go shopping for the dog. It was good for her. I wasn't up to going with her to Pet's Mart so I stayed in the house. Mom and Michael left out the door with Cashmere. I spent so much time alone it didn't even bother me anymore. Since I had nothing to do, I decided to continue my apartment search. I wanted a town house it wouldn't hurt to check those out too. I just tell Damian about it when he get back. I came across the 3 story town house, 3 bedrooms with 2 ½ bathrooms, a basement and a big back yard. I called and talk to somebody they said we could come and look at it. It was a little further. I text Damian to tell him about it. The pictures online had me sold and I wanted it. He called me "Babe what day you want to go do that" he asked. "We can go Monday babe, how is Uncle Kenny?" I said. "He's stable babe I think he is going to be okay. I'll be there soon" he said before hanging up. I did want that townhouse but I still looked at other options. Damian came in the house and sat beside, "Let me see this town house you want" he said. I showed him all of the pictures online. He said yea he like it and we can go see it on Monday. "Babe I want a pickle" I said to Damian with this face I know gets him every time. He laughed and said "you're so damn spoiled man, I'll be back." I knew he couldn't wait to get his car back he wasn't use to driving mine. Luckily he gets it tomorrow. He still doesn't want me to drive. He came back with my pickle and other food. "You need some real food babe, you and these weird ass cravings." He said. He got us some Pasta from Friday's. "Think like a man too" was on the TV so we watched that as we ate. We had the same thing but my fork always ended up on his plate. "Baby we have the same thing"' he said. "I know babe but yours look better than mine" I said. We switched plates and I still ate off of his. I started getting sleepy. We went up to my old room it felt a little weird being in there my mom left everything the way I left it. When we moved I didn't take none of my old furniture in my room. The bed had warm sheets on them. It took us no time to fall asleep.