Seventeen

The next morning, I woke up and looked out the peep hole Damian was still sitting by the door looking stupid as shit. I took the chain lock off the door, 30 seconds later. "Babe let me explain" Damian said soon as he came through the door. I went in our bedroom and slammed the door. I didn't want to hear shit he had to say. I showered, put something comfortable on and walked right past him without a word. I got in my car and drove off. He was blowing my phone up. I don't want to marry no secretive ass nigga. I do love him but the fact he's hiding something just doesn't sit well in my spirit. I stopped for ice cream then went straight to my mom house. I needed advice and my mom was the only person who could give it to me. I walked in the door, it smelled like pancakes. I went into the kitchen my mom was cooking breakfast. "Wow! You're huge" she said. I rolled my eyes and replied "Thanks mom." She knew something was wrong. "What's wrong lovebugg you didn't have to work today" she said. "No I took off, I was I was having a hard time sleeping Rayne kept me up" I said. My phone vibrated, it was a WCW (Woman Crush Wednesday) post from my sneaky ass fiancé. I didn't care to read that phony ass post. He rarely post me, only time he do is when I'm mad at him. I don't make a big deal out of it social media wont make or break us. He face time me 3 times, then he sent a text saying "I'm sorry babe, please just come home" and I replied "Fuck you." He called again and again. I just ignored him for the next few hours. I was getting spoiled by my mom; she was so excited about Rayne. I explained to her about Damian sneaking out and how it was making me feel. "Do you trust Damian?" she asked. I replied "yes I do." She said "Well take your butt home to your fiancé and work it out." I hugged my mom before leaving. I was on my way home, Damian called again. I didn't answer since I was on my way home. I walked through the front door there he was sitting on the couch looking like a sad ass puppy. I walked past him still not speaking to him; he followed me into the bedroom. "Babe can we please talk" he said. "Nah I'm good" I replied. He grabbed my hand and said "Babe I can't take this." I snapped on him "you can't take what with your sneaky ass" I said as I snatched away from him. He don't know how bad I was in my feelings, I just wanted to go to bed. I got in the shower, put lotion on and got in the bed.  "So you're just going to ignore me forever" he said. I just looked at him and said "Good night sir." He flings the covers off of me exposing my naked ass body. He got on top of me and said "you going talk to me." He went straight for my pussy, at first I was trying so hard to not moan. But he was talking to me saying how sorry he was and he won't disappoint me again. The way he was eating my pussy was getting intense I had to put a pillow over my face to let my moans out. My body was in shock. He came up from between my legs and said "Say you'll forgive me" he was looking at me with this sad seductive face. I moaned "Nope" to him. He started sucking on my clit like he hasn't eaten today. I came 6 times and I pushed him off of me I felt so weak. We don't have sex a lot since I'm pregnant as fuck and if we do make love he only hit it from the side. He gave me head on the regular and I gave him head on the regular. I let him cuddle me that night I heard him whisper "I love you Nay" in my ear.

For two days it was nothing but make up sex a whole lot of it. That still didn't change the fact I wanted to know why his sneaky ass kept leaving out in the middle of the night. It wasn't sitting well in my spirit and he knew not to fuck with me. I even threatened to leave him while he was sucking the soul out of my pussy. Every time I asked about the shit he would tell me it was nothing for me to worry about. Apart of me believed him and the other part didn't. But I didn't want to stress about the shit so I let it go for that moment. I was over being pregnant it was time for my 36 week sonogram and check up. Damian didn't let me drive anywhere now that it was almost that time. My feet were so damn fat they look like pigs in a blanket. The baby shower was in 3 days and I wish Nala could be there. She sent us endless clothes and things for Rayne. She got her this tutu for when she turn one it had her name in gold glitter going across it. All of the clothes Nala sent were so cute. I was still in shock I'm about to be a mommy. My baby shower was very simple; I didn't have much family or friends. Damian had a big family. I knew my baby girl would be loved. The theme was pink and yellow cheetah print. I had cupcakes, candy, bubble gum etc around the cake. The cake was bomb it had a baby girl with a cheetah diaper and a crown dripping with gold. It was a nice turn out. I appreciated my mom and Damian mom so much for putting this together for us.

Rayne had so many gifts and they all weren't going to fit in Damian car. My mom put some things in her car too. The baby shower was a success, the food was good, everything was perfect and we took a lot of pictures. My mom came back to the apartment with us because she wanted to help me put up all of Rayne things she had. She will be here in about 3 weeks. When we got there the door was unlocked. "That's strange I could have sworn I locked this door" I said to my mom and Damian. Soon as I opened the door there was Nala sitting on the couch. I screamed so loud "BEST FRIEND!" she yelled as she was running towards me. "What are you doing here" I said still surprised as ever. She said she was stopping by and couldn't stay long she just wanted to see me and my baby bump. Rayne started kicking at the sound of Nala voice. I gave her a quick tour of the place. "I am so proud of you" she said then we hugged. She wanted to catch up we haven't seen each other in a while. We all were setting up baby girl room. Damian built shelves inside of her closet so we put all the pampers, wipes, lotions, soaps and etc on the shelves. We hung up all of her clothes and placed some of them into the dresser. Rayne had a lot of things I didn't even think we would have room for all of her stuff. The bassinet stayed in our room. Of course she would be sleeping in the room with us the first couple of months. "I got to go babe" Damian said as he was putting his jacket on. I didn't want to make a scene so I just said "Okay" and let him leave like I wasn't even mad. It wasn't the middle of the night this time so I can calm down.  Nala had a few glasses of wine. She told me and my mom that she met some one while she was in Atlanta and she really like him but she don't want to get to serious with him and then she get locked up for her fiancé murder. "Murder?" my mom said looking confused. "Yea ma I killed my fiancé because he was trying to kill me but I got him first and now I have to go to trial." Nala said. My mom just stood up and hugged Nala. I can tell she felt bad for her and so did I. Nala wiped her tears thinking I didn't see them coming down her eyes. Mom said she was getting tired and was about to head on home before it got too late. Nala and I walked her to the door. "Call me when you get home mommy so I know that you are safe." I said and then kissed her on the cheek. I wish I could drink wine with Nala but I am pregnant and I think she's had enough.  I told Nala we could find a movie and chill if she had time. But she didn't want too and told me she had to go or she wouldn't make it back in time. "I rented a car so I'll be fine best friend I will let you know when I get to my destination" she said as she was going out the door. "Okay make sure you do that and drive safely people are crazy out here." I said. She agreed then left.