Fifty One

My husband has become a fucking drug addict. Its been two weeks and he was back popping pills like a damn fool. For these past two weeks I haven't said shit to him. He stop taking showers, he don't pay my kids no attention and on top of that he tried to fucking force his self on me and I had to bust him in his damn head with the glass alarm clock I had on my night stand. Officer bailey never found Sarah that night. I am 4 months pregnant and I am having another baby girl her name will be Ella Lanai Jackson. I was stressing bad with this pregnancy. It was crazy, trying to manage two stores, my online business, shipping orders, taking care of Damian, taking care of the kids, taking care of my house. All while being pregnant, but I got this. I had Nala help every now and then when she was able too. Damian has been sleeping all fucking day, sleeping on the floor because he fucking stink and just on some other shit right now and I don't have time. We both wanted to have another baby and now we are, he wants to do this. I just needed a breather from everything.

I knew I hit my breaking point when I came home from the grocery store with the kids only to find Damian in my damn living room snorting coke with a bunch of strangers I don't fucking know. My blood was boiling, I saw red. I didn't say one fucking word to him, I went in the kitchen, told the kids to go upstairs and watch tv until I call them down. I called office Bailey and told him to come get these crackheads out my living room before I do something I'm going to regret. When he got there, he bust through the door with two other officers. It was about 5 people sniffing lines off my damn table including Damian and I wanted his ass gone too. I have dealt with cheating, almost cheating again and now him being on drugs, I kept asking myself what's next? I let officer Bailey take Damian as a lesson learned. I've tried to help him get clean, and there were nights when I did everything I could to help him sober up. My kids shouldn't have to see their father like that, we've been through enough bullshit. I called Nala and Angela because I was just overwhelmed at this point trying to juggle so much. I don't know what has got into Damian and I wish he never got hooked on that shit. I thought he was smarter than that. I let him sit in jail for 3 weeks and then I went to visit him. When I got there, he was kind of starting to look like his self. Because we are married, we didn't haven't to sit behind a glass. He started the conversation "Nay, baby I am so sorry sitting in here has made me think about everything and I don't want to lose my family to this stuff. I need you baby and I am so sorry I've been adding on stress while your pregnant knowing we lost the last baby. I wasn't myself and I hope you can forgive me. I want to come home." I just looked at him and didn't say a word, I walked out of the prison without a word just to make him think I was leaving his ass in there a little longer. It took an hour before he was processed out and came outside only to see me standing there. He ran up to me picked me up and kissed me passionately.

We headed back to the house as soon as the door opened the twins wasted no time running into Damian arms. I did a full inspection on his ass before he went up to the room to get changed and shower. He was clean so far. I already had dinner thawing out in the kitchen sink. Salmon, Brussel sprouts, and garlic and herb mashed potatoes. I started cooking dinner and I got a text message from office Bailey saying, "Hope you're not stressing, have a good night." He has been checking on me the entire three weeks that Damian was in there. It was sweet, and something different but I wasn't going to put my marriage on the line. Yes, he was fine, and yes, he looks like he can eat the shit out of some pussy with them juicy ass lips, I know how to behave. We all sat down for dinner, Damian came downstairs looking like an appetizer, entrée and desert all at the same time. There goes my handsome ass husband. My hormones were on a million, but I held my composure. In the middle of dinner there was a knock at the door. I got up to go answer it, and it was Cece. I opened the door and pushed her ass towards the bottom row of steps we had. "Girl why the fuck is you here again, you think I didn't see you creeping around in my damn backyard scaring my mother in law" I snapped. She looked at me then she looked down and looked back up at me and said, "I'm sorry sis but I miss Nala so much, I refuse to sign these divorce papers I'll do what ever it takes to get my wife back," I rolled my eyes and before I could even get a word out, Nala came storming out the door. "Oh, shit!" I said under my breath. Nala started going off calling Cece all types of stupid fake gay bitches. Damian came out and told Cece to just go head and leave Nala alone. Cece said she wasn't going nowhere. Nala sat there tapping her foot, and I knew what that mean and so did Cece. "You tapping your foot, like you preparing to hit me" before Cece could finish her sentence Nala slapped the taste of Cece mouth and she ran, got in her car and just drove off.

After dinner, I cleaned the kitchen up. I gave the kids their bath and got them ready for bed. Nala said she had a date, so she left a little early. Angela on the other hand asked if it was okay if she crashed on the couch. I told her "Hell no take your ass up to that guest room" she went upstairs and closed the door. I was so exhausted. I made sure everything was locked up before heading up stairs. Damian was playing 2K, so I got in the shower. I was in there for a long time 5 minutes of washing up and the other 15 minutes just thinking about everything. When I came out the bathroom in my towel, Damian had candles lit everywhere with a massage table in the middle of our bedroom and rose peddles everywhere. Damian took me by the hand and pulled my towel off and helped me up on the table. I'm pregnant so I couldn't lay on my stomach only my sides. He started on my right side. He massaged my feet first and worked his way up to my thighs. He rolled me over on my back and rubbed my stomach so gently, the baby started kicking. I was so relaxed I ended up falling asleep while my husband massaged me. I wanted to fuck him so bad, but I was so tired and exhausted from the past few weeks.

Damian woke me up in the middle of the night to eat my pussy, I couldn't even wake myself up fast enough that shit felt so good. I finally opened my eyes and started rubbing my hands in his hair. He came up for air to kiss me, I licked his lips. He whispered in my ear and asked me how I wanted it? I told him from the side because I was still tired yet so horny. He came up behind me I jerked his dick a little bit to get it even harder than it was. He stuck his dick in me and I gasp like I was a virgin. I almost forgot what fucking feels like because my husband has been acting like a complete ass. We were going for about a good 4 minutes and he came in me. I fell asleep into his arms. I didn't even get into a deep sleep before "BOOOM!" Our bedroom door bust open. It was dark so I couldn't tell who it was, and then I heard this bitch voice. It was Sarah, how the fuck she got back in my house I will never know. She flicked the lights on, and she had a big ass shot gun in her hand. "Get up you black bitch" she said. I was going to push this emergency button officer Bailey gave me in case of an emergency, but I wanted to kill her and the fact she broke into my house gave me a reason too.

This gave me flashbacks when that bitch Taye broke into our townhouse. I just wanted to go the fuck to sleep. She got mad because I didn't move fast enough, and she shot a hole in my bedroom wall by the window. I stomped towards her because the room up under us was the guest room that Angela was staying in. I wish Nala was here. Jayla came in the room, "Mommy I heard some noises" she said. When Sarah turned around to see who it was Damian tackled her from behind. I told Jayla to run in her brother room and lock the door and don't come out. I got my cell phone and told Nala to get here asap. I heard this song in my head that made me feel like I was in a movie as I was dragging this bitch Sarah down 2 flights of stairs and into the basement. I woke Damian mom up and told her go upstairs and wake Angela and then go get the kids. About 2 minutes later Angela came down and Nala was right behind her. Something told me to check the cameras to see how this bitch got back in the house and she never left she has been hiding down in the laundromat in the basement for 3 weeks weird ass bitch. I punched in her shit repeatedly. I wanted her soul for what she did to my fucking son.