Twenty Two

He apologized when we woke up, she wasn't mad about it but I was at first. We had an appointment to go see the townhouse I seen online. My mom kept Rayne she was too young to be out and about with us. When we got there we met with the lady who I had previously talk to on the phone when I first seen the house. She was tall as hell. I thought she was a dude until I seen her boobs. "Hello how are you?" she said. "We are wonderful my name is Damian and this is my fiancé Janay she's the one who called." Damian said. "Nice to meet you all" she said as she walked up the stairs for us to follow. I was already in love with the front door. It was red. We walked in and the town house was breath taking, it had a washer and dryer. The kitchen was lovely. The basement was a nice size. It had 3 bedrooms, the master bedroom had a full bathroom, and there was a hallway bathroom and a half down in the basement. I was in love with this town house and I wanted it immediately and Damian agreed. We signed the paper work. We had to wait 2 weeks to move. I knew my mom would hold Rayne while we did so the first thing we had to do was go to the old apartment and pack. I was a little nervous about going back there. I was afraid that somebody might have broken in and took our things. All that was left was our furniture we got all of our clothes and other things out of there. I called my mom to tell her the good news and asked what Rayne was doing. She said she was sleeping and that she had just finished feeding her. Baby girl was greedy and she could eat as much as she wanted to. We headed to the apartment just to check on things before we went back to my mom house. When we got there everything was the way we left it. I missed having my own place. But at least I know if things go left I can always count on my mom. She would never see me out it don't matter how old I am. On the ride back to my mom house Damian phone kept ringing, but he wouldn't pick it up he was acting very funny. I don't go through his phone but he does let me answer it from time to time. "Who is that?' I asked. He had this look on his face of confusion, and said "Nobody." I let it go. We arrived at my mom house. Rayne was sitting in her vibrating chair, sleep. Being a baby must be bomb all you do is eat, sleep and shit. She was so gorgeous I wanted to wake her up but I had to eat first. Damian ran up the steps without even acknowledging Rayne. I went up to the room and I heard him on the phone, he kept saying "Its over, I can't do this anymore I love my fiancé." My heart dropped like wtf is he talking about. I bust in the room and said "What's over Damian, you can't do what?" He hung up his phone so fast like he had seen a ghost. "Babe let me explain, it's not what you think" he said as he stood up from the bed and walk towards me. "Okay well explain" I said with frustration in my voice.