Fourty Nine

I can't believe this bitch Tammi shot me and damn near left me for dead, little nappy dread bitch. I'm on all revenge once I am fully back on my feet. I have been so frustrated for the last two months. I try to be a positive person, but more money more problems and you can't trust nobody. Therapy is coming along, slowly but surely. I wiggled my big toe last week and this week I was able to bend my knee. I went from hopping around and in a wheelchair to a walker and now I have a Kane. I can't walk for too long because my knees still give out. I wanted to make up for missing my baby's birthday, so I just had got a water slide and a moon bounce for the back yard and just let them have it up. I wanted to enjoy it with them, but my leg was stopping me. I felt so helpless because these past two months made me feel like I missed so much in so little time. Jaylin can tie his shoes. Jayla has learned how to do her ponytails watching a damn YouTube tutorial and she is only 4 years. She lay her edges better than me. Marie Kelly was getting me back on my feet, but she gave me sneaky and weird vibes. My husband has been acting so damn strange and it's making me mad. Nala came into the backyard and of course she went and played with the kids. I started feeling nauseous and I didn't make it to the bathroom in time and I threw up in the grass. My kids love me so much, Jaylin and Jayla stopped what they were doing just to come see if I was okay. I asked Nala could she stay out back with the kids while I go get myself together. "Babe what's wrong with you?" Damian said as he came into the bathroom. "I don't know I just started feeling sick out of nowhere" I replied. As I was getting up, I looked at Damian and his eyes was low. "Why the fuck you look like that?" I snapped at him because he's been walking around acting like a damn weirdo. He didn't say a word he just walked out the room down the steps got in his car and left. I called his phone a million times and he kept sending me to voicemail. I even tried to call him blocked still no answer. I was annoyed because I didn't understand why Damian was acting like this all of a sudden and he been acting mean towards me and I don't know what I did for him to just out of nowhere start carrying me. I was already stressing about everything else I had going on.

A whole week went by before Damian came home and I didn't even recognize my husband. He smelled bad; he had a small bush on his head. I didn't know if I should go off or ask him what the fuck is going. "Hey Nay" he said slurring his words. "Damian what the fuck is wrong with you" I asked, trying to keep my patience and my cool. "Bitch you are what's wrong with me" he said. I was lost, Damian has never called me a bitch and I mean never! He stormed upstairs and slammed the bedroom door. Nala came from out back and said, "Who the hell slamming doors sis what is going on?" I told her I didn't know but something wasn't right with Damian. "Sis you want to know where a man been and what he's been doing check his coat or his pants pocket, because he is hiding something" she said. She was right it's no way Damian just tripping like this. I waited for about 20 minutes before Nala and I snuck up the steps. The twins were down for a nap. We were by the door and I heard Damian in the shower. It was the end of summer and he didn't have a coat or jacket on, only his shorts. I opened the door quietly, I tried not to laugh at Nala, she like a tuck and roll and then landed on her feet. "Sis I'm cracking up on the inside" I whisper to Nala. We searched the room for his pants, they were in the bathroom with Damian. I snuck in there and slid them into the room. I searched his pockets and the shit I found had me confused. He had a hotel room key, some time of pill and a pocket full of numbers with no name to them. I don't know what to think. I heard a loud thump from the bathroom it scared the shit out of me and Nala. I peeped in the bathroom and it wasn't Damian he still taking a shower. I went downstairs and it was just Jaylin knocking shit over. "Jay you know you do not play in the living room" I said. He looked up at me and said, "sorry mommy". I told him it was okay. Nala and I went out back and tried to figure out why the fuck do my husband have a hotel key, random numbers in his pocket and I don't know what type of pill it was. "Sis all you can do is ask" Nala said. She was right. I waited until Damian came downstairs and as soon as I was about to ask him Marie came in. I forgot all about our session today. "I don't like her" Nala said.