When you sneak out/try to sneak out 0o0

HI!!! I'm back from my camp in Adelaide! It was so fun! If you want me to tell you what I did there, just message me!

This was suggested by RamonaeTheRagged so thank you! I actually lost my saved version of this so this is rushed, sorry!

I'm going to be making more boyfriend scenarios in the future! One I'm certain I'll be making is a Kamigami No Asobi Boyfriend Scenarios. I'm not sure if I want to make a Death Note one or a Black Butler one so I'll leave that up to you!

Also, shadowkisshu wanted me to add the Puppeteer so yeah... I'm adding him in!

Another thing is, I now have 18 creepypastas in my scenarios. I'm going to have a limit of 20 because having more than that is difficult, so if you want a creepypasta that isn't in this scenario, please comment or send a message to me, I will happily oblige to add him in :) Without further ado, here's the next scenario. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jeff The Killer

"Where the fuck do you think you're going?" Jeff hissed as he flicked on the lights. You had enough of Jeff being the bane to your social life and decided to sneak out for a couple of hours. Your plan, however, failed. 

"Out." You replied.

"Why?" 

"Because I want to hang out with a couple of friends. You can't keep me cooped up in here forever." 

Jeff sighed in defeat. "Knock yourself out, but if you die, it's not my fault." 

You grinned and kissed his cheek. "I won't." You said before skipping out of the house.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BEN Drowned

"(Y/N) I can see you, where are you going?" BEN questioned as he skimmed through an old Nintendo magazine.

"N-Nowhere in particular."

"Liar, are you attempting to sneak out?" 

"Yes..." You held your head in shame. 

He rolled his eyes. "Don't stress, you can go out. Besides, the bitch and her mutt are dead so there isn't much more to worry about." 

You smiled and hugged him. "Thank you!" 

"Chill, it's fine. Just buy me a strawberry smoothie. Oh! And make it snappy." He smirked as you walked out of the house.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Slenderman

You sat on the couch, holding your head in shame, as Slender continued to lecture you. 

"How dare you sneak out in the middle of the night! Do you have any idea of how dangerous the forest is? You could have potentially been killed! I expected better from you (Y/N)." He saw the tears roll down your cheeks and sighed. "My darling, please don't fret. I apologise for yelling at you yet again. I care about you (Y/N), I don't want you getting harmed." 

You sniffled. "I'm sorry."

"You needn't be. I love you my darling."

"I love you too."