CHAPTER 20: I Swear.....

DARREN

As soon as Zion and I both walked into the house, I could tell already that something wasn't right.

We started looking around as everything seemed to be either broken or throen around.

We then notice a groaning and badly hurt Tasha on the ground with blood coming from her face as she holds her stomach in pain.

"Oh my god! Baby? Who did this to you?" Zion asks her as he runs to her side.

"They took her." She says.

"Who?" I asked.

"Her uncle. He fucking took her." She starts to cry and wince in pain all at once.

"That son-of-a-bitch!" I say under my breath.  I next look at Zion. "Get her cleaned up. Call the pack doctor and then meet me down here in a couple hours. We're gonna end all of this." I say.

"Yeah but, Alpha, what about your dad?" He asks.

"What about him? I bet he had something to do with this, not to mention probably even said where we were at." I tell him.

He just nods and then picks up a broken and beaten badly Tasha and carries her up the stairs towards their room while I call the pack doctor and then mind link the rest of the pack and tell them all to meet me here at the house.

The first thing I plan to do is find out who really IS part of this pack and who isn't. The reason being that somehow, her uncle was able to sneek past my guys when that doesn't happen.

After I get ready and after Zion and the pack doctor have helped put Tasha to sleep, Zion headed downstairs and that's when I began the meeting with everyone.

"Before I start going over anything, I want to know right now who is against this pack!" I demanded.

Everyone looks at each other and then back at me confused.

"I'm sorry Alpha?!" One of the Omega's asks.

"My mate, your future Luna was taken by her uncle. Which means the only way he could have found her and even get to her was he had to have passes one of you. I know no one has gotten hurt or have been attacked or even killed recently so, I'm giving whoever the trader is an opportunity to come clean to me right now and confess." I say as I look at everyone as though they were all suspects.

However, nobody was confessing or saying anything.

Before I was about to say anything, I suddenly see someone's hand raise in the very back of everyone.

"Alpha?" The guy says.

"Come here." I tell whoever it is as I can't see them.

They start to come forward through everyone and stops a couple feet from me avoiding eye contact and looking scared as hell. In which he should be. An Alpha's wrath is one of the worst things you can witness and feel.

"I'm sorry. The man gave me a different name and never stated he was anyone's uncle." The young teenager says.

"I showed everyone a picture of him." I mention.

"I'm not sure when you did but Sir, I just started patrolling and guarding yesterday." He states.

"How old are you?" I asked him.

"Fifteen Sir." He replies.

Damn he's young. Must be a newbie. I was supposed to see the new recruits a couple weeks ago that Zion had told me about and since I was caught up in other things, I trusted him enough to pick some recruits out and I would put my final approval on them. Which I never do and normally take care of it myself, but I was busy trying to win my mate back.

"Fine. Let this be a warning. Now go back in line." I tell him firmly.

I next hear my phone go off saying I have a new text message and as I look down to see it's from an UNKNOWN NUMBER, I have a feeling I need to see who it's from and as I open the message, I see it's a video. So I click play.....

The video starts off with somebody holding their cell phone and filming some place that has very low dim lighting and looks like they are walking down the stairs filming the floor until they get all the way down where they move the phone up in front of them now and I see Elona.

Both her ankles and wrists are tied up to chains that look too hard to break free from.

"Say hello to your boyfriend sweetie." I hear a male's deep voice say.

She lifts her head up slowly and right away I notice blood coming from her mouth and eyebrow as well as her nose.

"Darren?!" She says weak.

The phone then is quickly turned around as is now showing her uncle.

"Hello there lover boy. You and I need to talk.  I need my daughter back and you I'm sure would like your mate back as well. So I suggest that if you don't want things to end badly, you will come meet me at my home and we'll go over what to do next. I look forward to meeting the infamous Alpha Darren. So hurry soon! She doesn't have much time left." He smirks and then laughs in a sinister way before the video ends.

I nearly crush my phone until he stops me and takes it out of my hand.

"I'm gonna kill that motherfucker." I start to say through clenched teeth.

"What do you think he wants?" Zion asks.

"I don't know. But I'm gonna find out." I tell him. "First, we need to figure out where he lives." I start to say and then hear my phone start to go off. When I look down, I see he has just sent me another message with his address in it though.

"Wait, what if this is a trap and your dad and Mikaela try to trick you?" Zion asks.

I never thought of that being a possibility until he said something just now.

"Then so be it. I'm going after my mate and finding out what this asshole wants." I tell him.

Zion just nods in agreement before looking at the pack and then back at me.

"Then we'll go with you. Just as a precaution." Zion suggests.

"Alright." I tell him.

We all then leave and tell the pack doctor to keep an eye on Tasha before we all start walking out and heading over towards this asshole's house.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)