Prologue.

(Edited Version)

Scene 1

Hearing the sound of clap Manik look at the side of the door.

Manik: what are you guys doing here?

He asked looking at Nandini and Abhimanyu who has anger written on their faces.

Nandini: what are we doing here is none of your concern. But, what is happening here? Like are you even listening to what you are saying?

Manik: what the hell ate you trying to say?

Nandini: That's what I am doing. I am telling you na. And what were you saying a while back? Ohh haa Nyo Maa never think of you or your father. Wahh even after knowing everything how could you say that Manik? Chalo, yeh sab chodo and answer my questions.

Manik: Nandini, don't test my patience. I am not interested to play KBC now. So will you please enlighten me what are you doing here?

Nandini: Hey hey hey don't stress yourself too much. Trust me it's really important for you, otherwise you will regret it later.

She took a pause.

Nandini:  Manik just tell me something, ever in your life did you try to understand the possibilities of how and why your life becomes like the way it was? Ever in your life did you try to find out what happened to your...........

Scene 2

Nandini: Life is too short to hold on your past. Everyone has to stand up and walk from where we fell. That is called Move on. You know what your problem is you guys never try to move on from your past. Jab tak tum log apna past ko nahi chodoge tab tak it will eat you up.

______________________________________

Trailer is here guys.

It was gifted by my Love manumystery. I love you too much yaar.

______________________________________

Guys, it is the prologue of "Yeh Dosti Milthi Nazeeb Se". Hope you guys like it. I hope it is up to the mark. As you guys know I'm new to this field. I'm trying my best to reach up to your hope. I hope you will support me in this.