Part 64 : Jealousy... There Is No True Love Without Jealousy...

Underground Dance World @ 12.15 A.M.

Aryaman and Nandini was now waiting for the performance of 'D star' aur mein aisa kahun ki Nandini is waiting for the performance while our dear Aryaman was smiling foolishly thinking about his Laila looking at the hand which touched her for the first time.

Aur kitna cheesy hoga yeh ladka. *sigh*

He come out of his Laila land once Nandini give him a smack on his head as the announcement for D star's perforance came.

They once again looked at the stage to see the spot light on a figure with hoodie and the cap still hides his face.

The guy danced with so much emotion and grace that both Aryaman and Nandini was mesmerized for the second time for the day.

But what shocked them was the his face when his cap accidently fell down but he quickly managed to place it back before anyone can saw his face. But too late, because jo dekhna tha usne uska chehra dekh hi liya.

Aryaman and Nandini was shocked will be an understatement seeing the person there.... But they are happy too. They know what they have to do now.

Both gave each other a mysterious grin. Lets see what is in their mind now...

But uskelie aap log ko wait karna padega...🙈🙈

Mannat Mansion @ 11.30 A.M.

As girls left for their "Girls Day Out" Its only boys here. And what are they doing? okay, let me tell you their current situation.

In the living room, Manik and Cabir is sitting in the sofa, looking like a deer caught in headlights. Why? because its been 10 minutes to be exact, Aryaman was pacing infront of them like a predator while Abhimanyu and Madhyam was standing behind him with the same expression. They were saying that its their #Day2 of Testing. Their words not mine *wink*.

And hearing this Harshad Immediately went to kitchen and brought some popcorn with him and dragged Dhruv who was looking at the duo (ManBir) with a sympathetic expression to sit with him in the adjacent sofa munching the same popcorn.

What a good friend is him, hai na *please note the sarcasm*.

Aryaman : So, are you guys excited for the tests?

Aryaman asked excited. But hearing no response from ManBir he frowned at them.

Aryaman : (sighing) Koi nahi jaate jaate sab interesting hoga, kyun ki aaj ke tasks outdoors hai. So follow me guys...

He said and the tro (Aryaman, Abhimanyu and Madhyam) left the mansion followed by a somewhat terrified ManBir and an excited Harshad and Dhruv who still know what to feel about the whole situation.

Abhimanyu : Aajb ham donon kelie alag alag tasks arrange kiya hai. Par uske pehle thoda flashback pe chalte hai, otherwise you won't understand why you guys are ding this right.

Madhyam : Yup, so Manik, lets go back to the days when you made Nandini your SPOT. Kya Kya karwaya tha tum usse, so this is a small, i might add a very small punishment for you.

Manik nodded his head ready to do anything to rectify his mistakes. Even though he know nothing could rectify those acts but at least he will be satisfied that he tried.