Part 57 : Lets Play Hide And Seek...

Malhotra Mansion @ 12.30 A.M

After a silence of 5 minutes. There erupt a loud cheering and hooting, Nandini and Navya thanked Ayyappa and Matarani respectively as the three friends hugged each other, tears rolling down their eyes which they never tried to wipe. And ofcourse they were HAPPY TEARS.

''OUCH''

Harshad left an abrupt cry all of a sudden alerting others. And why was that?

Because, he got a punch on his stomach from Monster Manik.

Manik : (Holding Harshad's collar) How dare you? haa How dare you to go through all this alone. Batana zaroori nahin samjha mujhe? Yah phir trust nahi tha Mujh pe? Haa?

He asked enraged. His eyes emits anger, pain, hurt, guilt, what not. He looked like the angry hulk he used to be before meeting Nandini. But no one stopped him. Not even Nandini, because they know it is essential, they need this talk so they remain quiet. But didn't move from there. Fab3 wanted to be with Manik and Dhruv, as they promised  to be with each other in any kind of situation, same was the case with M6, they want to be with Harshad as a moral support, they know he need it. And senior Malhotra's they have to be there right, these moments are really precious for their son. They weren't with him in past, whenever he needed them. But not anymore. They will be with him, here on wards in every step of his.

Harshad : Aisa nahi hai Manik, of course i trust you, you are my best friend for crying out loud, but that is the main reason i haven't told you anything till now. After mom and dad it was you guys all I had, so I wanted you to be safe, and for that i had to hide all this. 

Dhruv : but iske chakkar mein we lost our best friend, uska kya?

It was just a wisper, which really broke Harshad's heart.

Harshad : Who said you guys lost me? I was there with you in all your step, in all your success.

He said with a sad smile lingering on his lips. Clearly regretting for not fighting back long ago. But he has limits.

Manik : haa tu paas hamesha the hamara, lekin saath nahi tha Harshad.

Manik said with a low voice. It doesn't have one ounce of anger but hurt. How much he missed his best friend in this span of seven years.

Harshad : I know, par it was needed, mein tab sirf twelve years ka tha, Kaise ladte un logon se? tab mere paas sirf ek hi option the, to stay away from you guys. So meine kiya jo mujhe sahi laga.

He said, his voice lased with pain and guilt.

Dhruv : You are right Harshad, you always were. But when now I rewind everything I can't help but being guilty. You were going through hell, but we choose to ignore you and that hurt in your eyes every time when we came face to face.

He said bending his head down, his  cap clearly hide his glossy eyes.

Harshad : ismein tumhari koi galti nahi hai Dhruv to feel guilty, yahan galat woh situation tha. We can't do anything to undo our past but we can surely create a great future together. Kyun Manik.

Manik : Haa, par ek aur baar hero banne ki koshish ki toh mein khud tumhe maar daalega.

He said in a threatening voice, making Harshad scowl at him, however he hugged Manik with a smile and dragged Dhruv too for a group hug while others smile at them.

Breaking the hug Harshad turned to M6 and said.

Harshad : Thank you guys, agar tum log nahi the toh mujhe kabhi meri best friends wapas nahi milte. i owe you guys.