Part 46 : It Is Them. They Will Harm Manik

Mannath Mansion @ 10.30 p.m

Maddy, Aryaman, Abhimanyu, Soha, Kayra elong with Vikram (Naina's father remember?) was going to the Space Academy. NavNi has informed them about revealing the truth to Raj there today. They were all ready with the evidence, they even got the test results of the product in the evening.

Maddy : everything is set right?

Kaira : yup.

Aryaman : hmm Maddy that two parasites ko kya karoon?

Soha : kon?

Aryaman : arey that too spies. Malhotra Industries se ham kidnap kiya na. Uske baare mein pooch rahi ho.

Maddy : ohh i totally forgot about them.

Abhimanyu : we have to provide them to the police.

Maddy : hmm.. Ek kaam karthe hai just dump that idiots in the back seat. We will handover them today it self.

Aryaman : aisa order kya de rahe ho? come with me. I am not gonna do that alone.

Abhimanyu : we know that yaar. Come now stop cribbing. Kayu soha put these laptop and all in the car meanwhile.

Kaira and Soha nodded their head and put them in the car and Boys carry that two parasites who were trying to run away. But couldn't because their hands and legs are tied so tightly. And on top of that they were tied with eachother tjem facing each others back.

They started the car. In one car Kayra was druving with Soha and Maddy. Aryaman, Abhimanyu and Vikram with those two spies dumbed in the backseat, in another car.

Space College @ 11.30 p.m

Fab5 was chatting when a peon came and informed them that the principal has called them.

Cabir : yaar yeh principal aaj toh hane chod dete. I am so much happy now. And i don'y want ro hear his unnessessary rantings and spoil my mood. So you guys go main yahi theek hoon.

Mukthi : Cabir for your information principal called Fab5 there. I hope you are a part of Fab5.

Cabir : ofcourse i am. Tumhe koi doubt hai?

Mukthi : haa kyun ki tum nahi aa rahe hai na, iska matlab yahi hua na.

Cabir : ohh god Mukthi i know you are trying to change. But itna bhi mat ho jao yaar. Mujhe uski rantings mahi sunna.

Manik : Cabir stop all these and come. May be he wants to talk about something relating to Musicana. Come.

He said strictly.

Cabir : sirf tym keh rahe ho isiliye aa raha hoon. Ohk. Agar woh hamare deemang khane kelie bulaya hai toh i am gonna smack that not so good head of his.

He said and started to walk while Fab4 sighed and followed him.

They were on the corridoor when Manik got Raj's call, but before he coukd answer it, some people wearing mask out of no where and started to drag them closing their mouth. They were terrified for sure. Boys started to wriggle in the goons arms while girls were trying to make noice. But nothing worked. They started dragging Fab5 to the car parked in the entrance of the space. In this pricess Manik's phone fell down. The whole area was empty as everyone were in the party hall.

The goons has already made a wiggling Manik,Dhruv, Cabir in the car and even they were making Alia sir who too were struggling to get free from the grip. Mukthi was so resitant. She tried to kick the man two three times till now. But he was too strong for her. The man was trying to make her sit when two cars enter the place. The goons got panicked but then relaxed when the people who got down the car didn't see them as they were in a shade of a fence. But Mukthi recognised two of them who got down from the car. Abhimanyu and Kaira. She started to wriggle more seeing them moving away. But they didn't notised. Atlast Mukthi bite hard on the hand which was covering her mouth. That person losen his hd and she tried to run, but otherone hold her hand and tried to drag her, so she started screaming.